Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Form 4 Trust Silencerco Sparrow from Silencershop
    Order Date: 12/7/2015
    Check Cashed: 12/24/2015
    Approved: 6/13/2016
    Picked Up: 6/21/2016

Damn, that was a wait and a half. I submitted 1 week before you and I've had my suppressors for two months :shocked3:

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    HAPPY DANCE!

The stamp for the Octane9 HD that I bought back in January is here. Headed to Free State to pick it up.

Yay!

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    HAPPY DANCE!
    The stamp for the Octane9 HD that I bought back in January is here. Headed to Free State to pick it up.
    Yay!

Congratulations! That's quite a wait.
    I'm still awaiting the Optimus that was purchased via trust at the beginning of December...:innocent0

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Congratulations! That's quite a wait.
    I'm still awaiting the Optimus that was purchased via trust at the beginning of December...:innocent0

Yeah I'm pretty happy.

Did you have to Form 3 that Optimus? Mine was Form 4 from a local dealer stock.

Funny coincidence - I called them to check on it and the owner was like "Did someone call you already? Your stamp came in this afternoon."

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Did you have to Form 3 that Optimus? Mine was Form 4 from a local dealer stock.

The FFL originally told me the Optimus was en route and should arrive within a week of when I placed the order early December. Weeks later, I found out that the vendor wouldn't actually begin shipping any product to FFLs for another month. That month turned into two-to-three, so I don't believe they actually received/submitted the NFA transfer paperwork 'til ~ early March.
    Life in the air age...

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I'm starting to feel like my FFL is really dragging his feet. He said last week that he mailed in a request for a new stamp to be sent out since the one that was approved and sent out never showed up. I called to ask about a lower that was taking awhile to process and inquired about the stamp request and was told no one sent in any request. When I emailed the FFL I was told the atf won't do anything for me until 6 months are over. Well it's been almost 7 months. What's even more annoying is that I have two more suppressors that I have going thur the same FFL. Smh

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I'm starting to feel like my FFL is really dragging his feet. He said last week that he mailed in a request for a new stamp to be sent out since the one that was approved and sent out never showed up. I called to ask about a lower that was taking awhile to process and inquired about the stamp request and was told no one sent in any request. When I emailed the FFL I was told the atf won't do anything for me until 6 months are over. Well it's been almost 7 months. What's even more annoying is that I have two more suppressors that I have going thur the same FFL. Smh

Call ATF yourself and explain your situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom