• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Thanks, just checking. It's an odd time for maintenance if you ask me. Can't they do this crap between 2-6am on Sunday like everyone else? :lol2:

I asked China Watkins about the maintenance day. She said they treat it unofficially as their catch up day to process applications. I doubt they actually do any maintenance on the server ever Wednesday.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I asked China Watkins about the maintenance day. She said they treat it unofficially as their catch up day to process applications. I doubt they actually do any maintenance on the server ever Wednesday.

Sweet, she's my reviewer. Guess I should have submitted yesterday!

China is a she, correct? The only China I've ever heard of was the one in the WWE :lol:

Edit: I see that she is a she.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Sweet, she's my reviewer. Guess I should have submitted yesterday!

China is a she, correct? The only China I've ever heard of was the one in the WWE :lol:

Edit: I see that she is a she.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming a she as well. I have only communicated with her via email. She has been my reviewer on several items. Rather than denying a form 1, she sent me an email when there was a question on one of my entries. I was able to resolve quickly without having to get back in line. In my book she is good people.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Atf finally charged my card for a supressor I did a form 4 at engage on 5/3/16

Nice. Only six months or so to wait.

Meanwhile, I've been waiting three days on a request to ATF to straighten out the last Form 1 they approved.:mad54:

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Nice. Only six months or so to wait.

Meanwhile, I've been waiting three days on a request to ATF to straighten out the last Form 1 they approved.:mad54:

At this point it's all a waiting game. I have in still waiting for that was approved at cashed in January. I was told the stamp was in the mail. But it hasn't showed up yet.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Not good, wonder whats our time frame if they decide to reinstate the AWB.

...or something new. And that's the thing, who knows what they're gonna do...or how soon they'll be able to do it??

On a related note, I just received a disapproval for an Engage AR lower (Engage defines its AR lowers not as an "AR15", but an "E4", which I wasn't aware of when I submitted the form), so I've gotta resubmit. And to make the experience even more fun....ATF just told me that, due to the deluge, disapprovals are automatically deleted ($200 refunded) and re-submissions go to the end of the queue as a new submission.

It also wouldn't surprise me if the order's come down from the top (i.e., the White House) to use any "legal" tool available to delay trust-based submissions to push them back beyond the 14 July deadline so law-abiding Americans who submit via trust get treated just like every other alleged criminal when paying the government to exercise their inalienable, Second Amendment guaranteed civil rights. Nice.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    At this point it's all a waiting game. I have in still waiting for that was approved at cashed in January. I was told the stamp was in the mail. But it hasn't showed up yet.

Was that the one that was "lost in the mail"?

My efile stamp came back with "draft" marked across it. A common error on their part, but I'm still waiting for them t fix it.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    ...or something new. And that's the thing, who knows what they're gonna do...or how soon they'll be able to do it??

On a related note, I just received a disapproval for an Engage AR lower (Engage defines its AR lowers not as an "AR15", but an "E4", which I wasn't aware of when I submitted the form), so I've gotta resubmit. And to make the experience even more fun....ATF just told me that, due to the deluge, disapprovals are automatically deleted ($200 refunded) and re-submissions go to the end of the queue as a new submission.

It also wouldn't surprise me if the order's come down from the top (i.e., the White House) to use any "legal" tool available to delay trust-based submissions to push them back beyond the 14 July deadline so law-abiding Americans who submit via trust get treated just like every other alleged criminal when paying the government to exercise their inalienable, Second Amendment guaranteed civil rights. Nice.
    Sorry to hear that about the lower, I hate that the drop down menus are full of extraneous options. The news about starting all over sucks especially since we're on a clock, and time among other things are against us.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Sorry to hear that about the lower, I hate that the drop down menus are full of extraneous options. The news about starting all over sucks especially since we're on a clock, and time among other things are against us.

...a detail that I 'spect has been factored into their revamped queue process.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Form 5320.20
    Faxed to ATF on May 20, 2016
    Approval signature dated May 27, 2016
    Postal meter dated June 13, 2016
    Received today, June 115, 2016

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Ugh, I'm all jittery about when my Silencerco Hybrid is gonna arrive on a form 3. It's been like 2.5 or more months now. I'd prefer not to have to get my wife fingerprinted and photographed for it.

ETA: NFATracker seems to show F3s from mid-March being approved, so maybe it'll be here by the end of June.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Was that the one that was "lost in the mail"?

My efile stamp came back with "draft" marked across it. A common error on their part, but I'm still waiting for them t fix it.

FFL snail mailed Out the request for a replacement stamp to be sent out on Monday. More then likely delivered today. Let's see how long this takes

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    ATF eforms site is down and I can not register. Hmmmm, timing is quite serendipitous don't you think? Either that, or they are getting deluged with traffic.

That IS weird. Normally they shut down every Wednesday. I received my "re-approval" just after midnight this morning. Hmmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom