• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    It's not a science. I had two forms I sent in on the same day come back a month apart.

Mine were filed in September and November, so at least take solace that some of us have it even worse... if I get both by the end of the summer, I'll regard that as success.

IlikeNFA

Certified Gear Queer
    Aug 27, 2008
    Goodbye MD, Hello freedom
    NFA Item: Specwar 556

Form Type: Form 4 (efile)
    Transferee: Trust
    Forms Sent: 2/18/14
    Check Cashed: 2/18/14
    Pending Date: 2/18/14
    Examiner Name:
    Approved Date:
    Forms Received:

With a bit of luck, hopefully approved about 5/20/14 :fingerscrossed:

Pwilliams1

Apr 25, 2013
    Are people still getting back efile in 90 days?

My last one came back in just over 90 days. I believe 93 to be exact. This was last month. By that scale my Sparrow souls be clearing this week or next week.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    It's not a science. I had two forms I sent in on the same day come back a month apart.

Mine were filed in September and November, so at least take solace that some of us have it even worse... if I get both by the end of the summer, I'll regard that as success.

Don't tell me that. I sent in two together that came in last weekend. I had another one that was only a week behind them so I have convinced myself I will be picking that up this weekend at my dealer. :mad54:

EDIT:
    Emailed my dealer. He said we was looking at my stamp right now. Just came in, woohoo. That just leaves the best for last. One more I sent in over the summer. I need to play with these and try to forget about that one.

Edit #2: my last stamp went pending 9/24

Last edited:

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I was approved on Feb 18th for a May 28th pending by Christina Farris. No stamp yet but I don't expect it until next week.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    My ffl got the stamp back on Friday. Gonna pick it up on Tuesday.. waiting for 3 more stamps pending since July and september

You give me hope on my 6/19... We must have some crazy similar buying patterns. In addition to the 6/19, I have one that went pending in July, and two in September.

Afdiesel

Mar 7, 2013
    Middletown
    Just got the call today that my Gemtech Mossad II suppressor was approved. Paperwork was submitted on a trust in mid April. Now if the guns weren't still stuck in purgatory... I guess I'll just leave it at the dealer for a while. The full size Uzi should be approved the first of April.

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    mother F... my form4 was approved 2/7 - but my FFL did not have good contact info for me.. they didn't even have my name right on the contact sheet.

im picking it up tonight. SDN6

cougar7890

Oct 2, 2008
    You give me hope on my 6/19... We must have some crazy similar buying patterns. In addition to the 6/19, I have one that went pending in July, and two in September.

hahaha.. yup we do! 1 pending in July (SBR lower) and 2 pendings in September (suppressors).

just picked up my SDN6 today :)

check cashed - 4/16/2013
    pending - 6/18/2013
    approved - 2/14/2014

AK-47

Feb 2, 2008
    Form 4 individual
    Mailed to ATF: 10/23/13
    Check cashed:10/28/13
    Pending: 12/17/13
    Stamp Received: 7/18/14

Can't fill out pistol/SBR paperwork until 8/11/14 because that is when
    My LE6945 is actually on roster. I will be able to take home on 8/18/14

Oh, and I bought an SLR104UR on 7/15/14 cut down by Duffy's. Now that wait begins...

Last edited:

AK-47

Feb 2, 2008
    I never said I have an issue with the wait. Well worth the wait! Just stating the lead time. Yes it is long but I will have one sweet SBR when it is time!!!

Thanks erwos

Don't play the NFA game if you aren't good at waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom