• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I never said I have an issue with the wait. Well worth the wait! Just stating the lead time. Yes it is long but I will have one sweet SBR when it is time!!!
    No offense intended. Never hurts to remind ourselves of the facts of reality. :)

But, take heart... they'll come in eventually. Here's six of my nine. Three are in the shop (one for repairs, two on form 4s). Probably gonna e-file the paperwork on my Glock AR lower soon, too.

Attachments

• sbrs.jpg
      sbrs.jpg
      96.9 KB · Views: 369

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Is the 3rd from the left a .22?
    Yep. It uses a Nordic stock. It's an attention grabber where-ever I take it.

The AR next to the Galil SAR is wearing an NEA CCS these days. I moved the ACS stock to the 9mm AR on the far left, which helps with the balance.

AK-47

Feb 2, 2008
    Nice collection. Mine is a Colt LE6945 with 10.3" bbl.

No offense intended. Never hurts to remind ourselves of the facts of reality. :)

But, take heart... they'll come in eventually. Here's six of my nine. Three are in the shop (one for repairs, two on form 4s). Probably gonna e-file the paperwork on my Glock AR lower soon, too.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Way #34,567 you can tell the NFA process is absurdly long: You remove the tape with your name on it to discover that your suppressor oxidized significantly.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393880957.048390.jpg

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Not necessarily, most of us post pending to received. He posted applied to received, it's about right.

There's some late April applications which have come back already...from MD, even. I suppose it's it's still within the realm of possibility.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Not necessarily, most of us post pending to received. He posted applied to received, it's about right.

One of mine was mailed a little over a month after his, and the two stamps came back inside a day or two... so it's a little on the long side by my (limited) experience, but still not way out of the norm.

God I hate this process... but the toys are grand!

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Just got the call from Mark at 2A Sales..... My paperwork I mailed in on 5 May 2013 (Form 4, trust, Farris) just came in. In the cruelest of ironies, I just left a couple hours prior on a week long trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom