• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Is the efile method up and running again? I'm looking at buying my next 2 supressors together so hopefully I get them back out of atf jail around the same time. I also would like to form 1 a couple of stripped pre13 lowers so if I can bang them out in one shot, no pun intended, that would be absolutley awesome. Also not sure if it makes a difference with the efile route but I plan on using my trust to do it

Can one do multiples on a single form(I never have that much disposable income to try:o), or do you have to go separate forms for each project?

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Can one do multiples on a single form(I never have that much disposable income to try:o), or do you have to go separate forms for each project?

The ATF used to put out newsletters when Efile was still new. I remember them addressing this back then. Even though in the one section you could put more than one line item, the requested you only do one. As for the specific reason, I cant remember. But basically, each item gets its own form.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The ATF used to put out newsletters when Efile was still new. I remember them addressing this back then. Even though in the one section you could put more than one line item, the requested you only do one. As for the specific reason, I cant remember. But basically, each item gets its own form.

Thanks Sneaky!:thumbsup:

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Oh, that I don't know. I checked last week and it was showing "Submitted/In Progress", then today I got the email. I don't know when exactly it went pending, but it had to be this week. Seems too quick.

Did you call them, or checking on the website?

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    Check was cashed October 7th. Got the call yesterday. Figures I'd get the call while in Disney world so i can't pick it up until Monday.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Whats your plan to get to 29"

Thanks

A 6 position buffer tube, Hera SFU, and the MFT minimalist stock gets it to 29 3/16". I may get the 7 position buffer but the 6 gets it to 29+.

Attachments

• IMG_1729.jpg
      IMG_1729.jpg
      60.6 KB · Views: 270

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads