• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    He asked when did you submit it?

That was in my original post:

Just got an eFile Form 1 back on a 29.875" MK18 SBR - filed 2/13/14. Approved by Shawn Cook it looks like.

So submitted 2/13/14, approved 6/4/14. eFile rocked, wish it would come back. I have a few more form1's I want to submit.

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    Ok. I just received an email stating that my 3 form 1's have been approved, and I should have them in hand within 3 days!!!! All three weapons, my LMT, my M92, and my M85 have all been approved! All are 29.1"s, Sent in on 9/27/13 (to GA, who in turn sent them to WV. Who stated they didn't get them until 10/3/13.). As I stated earlier, we went back and forth via telephone on them needing info, so I got EXACTLY what they wanted! Which was photos of all my purchase dates, showing they were brought before Oct.1st, 2013. So people, if you're going to do ANY FORMS, especially a Form 1, just remember to send in your receipt, AS WELL AS the PINK paperwork you received from the store with your Maryland Application # in the upper right hand corner!!!!!! This should (as I did) get your forms approved!
    p.s. Don't go in with a shitty attitude when you speak with them on the phones HUMBLE yourselves!!! I don't care if you think you know what you're taking about, or you have the right Blah Blah Blah! Because I can tell you from speaking with Mr. Cook gentleman, he was already on an aggressive tone, and it was probably from speaking to some jackass be it from MD, or another State! But I stayed Humble, and bam, stamps approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Anyone had any luck with an SBS?

I put one in around Feb so it is not even close. It was a form 4 with a trust. NOT efiled.

Chris

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    Anyone had any luck with an SBS?

I put one in around Feb so it is not even close. It was a form 4 with a trust. NOT efiled.

Chris

The guy right above me just posted about an SBS that was approved today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    As I stated earlier, we went back and forth via telephone on them needing info, so I got EXACTLY what they wanted! Which was photos of all my purchase dates, showing they were brought before Oct.1st, 2013. So people, if you're going to do ANY FORMS, especially a Form 1, just remember to send in your receipt, AS WELL AS the PINK paperwork you received from the store with your Maryland Application # in the upper right hand corner!!!!!! This should (as I did) get your forms approved!

They wanted the pink copy of the 77r? Did they send it back to you?

TNW

Jan 27, 2014
    Just got an eFile Form 1 back on a 29.875" MK18 SBR - filed 2/13/14. Approved by Shawn Cook it looks like.

Hoping my suppressor filed 3/4/14 comes back soon!

Are you me? Almost exact same timing and submissions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom