• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    i am so totally disgusted with this whole process, it's been 48 hrs since i mailed my forms in and my safe isn't full yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    You renewed? I am waiting for mine to run out so i start start to recover from the addiction.:lol2:

I know right? I never had to worry this much about my finances until I got this license. Now I'm budgeting things out almost two months in advance, setting bill money aside, so I can figure out how much disposable income I have for gun-stuff. :rolleyes:

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    just checked my bank acct online and the ATF has processed my card for payment. hope that's a good sign!!!!!!!!! keep your fingers crossed for me folks!!!!!

organized_mayhem

Legend in my own mind
    You renewed? I am waiting for mine to run out so i start start to recover from the addiction.:lol2:

Finances haven't allowed me to go buy crazy yet. In the 3 years that I have had the license I have only made 2 purchases. However I have a big want list that may start getting smaller later this year as I get freed up from some bills that will finally be paid off. Then once again I will most likely be broke. But being broke because of firearms is never a bad thing. I think. :D

Lord Baltimore

Aug 26, 2010
    Hi,

Question 10 on the C&R form asks if you have a hunting license, is that only if you are an alien?

What is the name and address of the CLEO in Baltimore County?

Thanks in advance,

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I'm with you!!! I ordered my 91/30 from AIM yesterday before 3pm, and nothing yet!!!!

Dont worry guys,Before you know it, it will look like this. However your bank acct will suffer greatly!

Attachments

• Picture 083.jpg
      Picture 083.jpg
      67.6 KB · Views: 367

Lord Baltimore

Aug 26, 2010
    I did some Googling...apparently #10 is only for aliens and can be skipped by US citizens.

Baltimore County CLEO: Police Chief James Johnson, 700 E. Joppa Rd, Towson, Md. 21286.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    :envy:Nice collection:envy:
    no need to be envious, you guys can amass a collection just as easy if you guys keep your eyes out, the deals just fall in your lap when you have a C&R. I always find a deal or steal that i just cant pass up and for the most part i sell one to buy one, that way the wife dont get all pissy. I enjoy finding the deals. If you guys are looking for something , I can keep a eye out for you even just tell me what it is and how much you are willing to spend.

km04

Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I'm with you!!! I ordered my 91/30 from AIM yesterday before 3pm, and nothing yet!!!!
    just picked mine up after being delayed. got there and the guy said, "we called you on the 14th to tell you you could pick it up, didn't you get the message?" umm, funk NO!!!!!!!!!!!! on top of that, the second one i was going to get, didn't fire so looks like i won't be sporterizing it now:mad54:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    just picked mine up after being delayed. got there and the guy said, "we called you on the 14th to tell you you could pick it up, didn't you get the message?" umm, funk NO!!!!!!!!!!!! on top of that, the second one i was going to get, didn't fire so looks like i won't be sporterizing it now:mad54:

Dont worry, Just hit a gun show or keep your eye on the board here, use your new C&R and you might even get one on the cheap(under 85.00). I bought a bunch when Brian(keepshooting.com) imported them, they were 85.00 each and 75.00 each of you bought three or more. At the time i bought 7 but i have used them as traders and or sold one when i needed the money. Im down to two of them.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Just so you new guys know, I seem to find my stuff in this order.

Gunbroker (Keep a eye out, you will find some real steals)

Gun shows (Richmond and York mainly) I Have bought some rifle at almost every show I have went to.

Mdshooters classifieds, seems everyone is a cheapskate until they want to sell but i have bought a few decently priced items off some ppl on here.

Last but not least, word of mouth, friends hear ppl talking about something for sale or they see a ad and turn me on to it cause they already have one.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    no need to be envious, you guys can amass a collection just as easy if you guys keep your eyes out, the deals just fall in your lap when you have a C&R. I always find a deal or steal that i just cant pass up and for the most part i sell one to buy one, that way the wife dont get all pissy. I enjoy finding the deals. If you guys are looking for something , I can keep a eye out for you even just tell me what it is and how much you are willing to spend.

I'm looking to start collecting members of the Browning family--- 1903, 1908, 1911, a5 Sweet 16, ( 12 & 20 ga, eventually too) Remington Model 11's.

I have (Dad still has it but it will be mine) the .32 1908 in nickel with mother of pearl grips that his mother gave his father as a wedding gift!!! Also, my uncle has the model 11 in my avatar pic --that's my GGF in the pic. Uncle has no children, so I'm starting to jostle for position among the nephews....

Also like to add the classic American rifles, M1, Carbine and 1903......

I am in the process of setting up a sweatshop in my basement to put the kids to work as soon as they come home from school.......

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I'm looking to start collecting members of the Browning family--- 1903, 1908, 1911, a5 Sweet 16, ( 12 & 20 ga, eventually too) Remington Model 11's.

I have (Dad still has it but it will be mine) the .32 1908 in nickel with mother of pearl grips that his mother gave his father as a wedding gift!!! Also, my uncle has the model 11 in my avatar pic --that's my GGF in the pic. Uncle has no children, so I'm starting to jostle for position among the nephews....

Also like to add the classic American rifles, M1, Carbine and 1903......

I am in the process of setting up a sweatshop in my basement to put the kids to work as soon as they come home from school.......

I buy different stuff all the time but the three things i can say i collect are
    SKS's
    Mausers (non sporterized)
    and
    Old Mossberg .22's

I think everyone has to have at least one thing they want to collect and have different models of, it keeps you on the hunt, and i actually think it helps you find other stuff since while you are looking for the browning's, you will end up walking into some super cheap deal on something else. I bought a decent mauser not long ago off line, 8mm Mauser, decent bore with some pitting, little blueing but its a harder to find verison, came with a yugo bayonet and scabbard that matched the bayonet. 110.00 shipped to the house. gun fires and functions fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom