• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Are they going to be able to find someone worse than o'maggot? Not sure that is possible, but sadly the libs never seem to stop surprising me with their ability to exceed my already low expectations of them.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    First, I hope the DINOs in PG were there!!

Second, yes they can elect worse, or at least as bad. The article said Mizeur is a top contender. I get her tripe in the mail after sending them all AGC blasts. She is positively crowing about getting SB281 passed. Probably creaming her pants when she wrote it. She would be at least as bad as owe'maoli.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    I think for the DINO movement to work they need to get involved in things like this to get candidates on the radar that can defeat the incumbent in the primary.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

First, I hope the DINOs in PG were there!!

Second, yes they can elect worse, or at least as bad. The article said Mizeur is a top contender. I get her tripe in the mail after sending them all AGC blasts. She is positively crowing about getting SB281 passed. Probably creaming her pants when she wrote it. She would be at least as bad as owe'maoli.

Mizeur is encouraging joining forces with the NAACP to get 'voting rights' to be the quid pro quo part of the LGBT agenda in the PRofMD.

LGBT community must engage in fight over voting rights
    The fight for marriage equality benefited from being considered part of the civil rights movement; now gay rights activists must remain engaged in that broader struggle

The architecture for this new movement was sketched in Maryland's successful efforts to pass marriage equality and the Dream Act, which allows some undocumented immigrants to receive in-state tuition at state colleges and universities. Our campaigns were waged arm-in-arm with the labor movement, progressive faith leaders, the NAACP, and the LGBT and Latino communities united in purpose and mission. The coalition then successfully defended these wins in a popular vote at the ballot box last November. We knew that to win in 2012 would pave the way for future victories like a repeal of the death penalty and common sense gun safety measures.

An Alinsky'ite, and an Owe'Malley butt-kisser if I ever saw one. She not only attempts to couple the LGBT agenda with the black civil rights movement, but also adds immigration, public education, alternative energy, and gun control to her BaltimoreSun.com blathering. And she's following every one of Saul's rules to a 'T' ...

1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
    2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
    3. Whenever possible go outside the experience of the enemy.
    4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
    5. Ridicule is mans most potent weapon.
    6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
    7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
    8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
    9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
    10. The major premise of tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
    11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counter side.
    12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
    13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it.

Who votes for this kind of representation in MoCo ?
    OBTW ... Note her signature line ... not that it matters, but it certainly can explain why she is so strident in pushing HER world view on the citizens of MD.

Del. Heather R. Mizeur, a Montgomery County Democrat, is an openly gay member of the Maryland General Assembly. Her email is heather@heathermizeur.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom