• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    When a suspicious looking person approaches you while you are pumping gas don't let them get too close. When they get to about 30 feet
    spin around to face them, whip out your pistol and point it straight at them. Stare them down and say "Did I pump 6 gallons or only 5? To tell the truth, in all this excitement I forgot myself. Do you feel lucky? Well, do you punk?"
    That will instantly deescalate the situation.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    I bought a used gas pump handle on Amazon, cut it in half and put my pistol inside. Now when I pump gas with my gun at the ready it looks just like I am confused and holding 2 pumps.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I dunno.
    I would just keep answering that you don't pull your gun until it's time to shoot. And Fabs would just somehow keep relating to stories about fixing his 93 Taurus.
    Pretty boring if you ask me.

But would be epic about dealing with attempted gas station carjackings of '93 Tauri , and dealing with bike path rage incidents . :)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    ... so is semi concealed OK? I'd like to get this cleared up right now... :rolleyes:

Habitual " semi- concealed " is just as valid ( legal ) as Open or Actual Concealed .

Bringing from concealed to semi with a flourish , while deliver a string of Pointed profanity , locked into a Clint Eastwood state would be the same discussion as doing likewise while transitioning from full conceal to full open

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    I propose a What If Forum.

It will be the most active forum on MDS.

Who’s with me?
    What if we add a what if forum? What if we make Blaster and RoadDawg co-moderators. They have to agree on all their decisions before taking any steps.

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    If Concealed under shirt IWB and you adjust the shirt inside the firearm, exposing the firearm;

Is that considered brandishing?

Your question has been answered. In MD, the W&C permit allows for open or concealed carry, so there is no harm if you reveal that you're carrying concealed (accidently or even on purpose).

There also is no brandishing law in MD.

However, if you try to use the presence of the gun to intimidate or otherwise influence a non-life threatening encounter, then you have almost certainly broken the law. While there is no brandishing law on the books, there are laws that they can charge you with to cover this scenario.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    How to go from lawful permitted carrier to felon in 3 seconds....
    "I pulled out my gun...not to shot him. I know when to use a gun." :sad20:
    Dude had no reason to even ask the kids to leave as he had nothing to do with the church.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom