COLUMBINE SURVIVOR PENS BOLD OPEN LETTER TO OBAMA REJECTING GUN CONTROL: ‘WHOSE SIDE

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Groups like NSSF and NRA need to get this guy to do the circuits, get a victim not beholden to political party. A victim that can negate the emotions of Sandy Hook, because if Sandy Hook was another theater shooting we would not be on the road we are on now. We would be on a side street but not a super highway to gun control.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    Groups like NSSF and NRA need to get this guy to do the circuits, get a victim not beholden to political party. A victim that can negate the emotions of Sandy Hook, because if Sandy Hook was another theater shooting we would not be on the road we are on now. We would be on a side street but not a super highway to gun control.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

KCain

Dec 16, 2012
    Arbutus, Maryland
    That was a great letter! OBAMA!!! GET A CLUE!!! This legislation does nothing to stop criminals and EVERYTHING to endanger law abiding citizens!

This is a gun grab! PERIOD!

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    We should all understand that Obama has proven through his actions that he doesn't give a rat's a-- about the legal, gun owning American. He is on a quest and our only hope is that enough congressman have the intestinal fortitude to see that his gun grabbing scheme is defeated. If not, I will be a criminal since I have no intention of making it easier, by registering, for the Government to steal my firearms through eventual confiscation. I obeyed the current laws, filled out the paperwork, laid out a lot of money, and am a legal gun owner and intend to be a gunowner after the smoke clears, it is to be decided if I will be a legal or illegal gun owner.

semper000

Mar 24, 2009
    "Let me ask you this: Why would you prefer criminals to have the ability to out-gun law-abiding citizens? Under this policy, criminals will still have their 30-round magazines, but the average American will not. Whose side are you on?"

So true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cddrive

Latest threads

Top Bottom