• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    I got mine (LE) at Engage Armament in January. They are an IP on here and they might still have some in stock. They had SP's as well.

Dec 6, 2011
    Saw one at Shooters Discount the other day along with a 6721 and a 6940. I think it was $1300 or so.

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    I have been shopping for a new AR for some time and was also thinking the 6920. I know Atlantic has them in stock. Give blaine a call and tell him your a memeber here.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I know several IP's have at least one, or at least they did the last time I visited them, I would post up in that section.

You are going to see more availability on Colt rifles in the coming weeks and months. The only issue is the black rifle market is so hot right now that AR's are flying off the shelves and the manufacturers are doing everything they can just to keep up.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    I know several IP's have at least one, or at least they did the last time I visited them, I would post up in that section.

You are going to see more availability on Colt rifles in the coming weeks and months. The only issue is the black rifle market is so hot right now that AR's are flying off the shelves and the manufacturers are doing everything they can just to keep up.

This. :thumbsup:

Colt 6920s are usually pretty plentiful at Engage, and they have a really cool 6720 in stock as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom