• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    I've only made it to one of the shoots at green ridge, but just because it's cold and dumping snow on us already doesn't mean we can't still go out and make some noise right?? I'm not trying to orchestrate or anything just making sure I'm not the only one game to play in the cold?

John

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I agree.
    I haven't been going for the last couple of months because I got hurt & can't shoot. Now that the healing seems to be well enough done I'm game for another one.
    When's the next one folks, & how crowded is the place now it's huntin' season?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I went to the range one deer season and pretty much had the place to myself (started out deer hunting that day but got tired of footsteps bringing volleys of fire, deer drives, etc.).

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Havent been on in a while. School is taking over my life at the moment. Just dropping in to let you all know I'm alive. Pick a date and I'll see if I can arrange to make it. Would have to be a Sunday in the next few weeks. Come the end of November my mind switches from shooting mode to skiing mode.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    **** the cold I hate it. Plus since I now work Sundays I am out unless it would be a Monday. (Only day off). Only way I shoot in cold weather I pre-load all mags go to range empty all mags get back in car and leave. So basically see you all at the shop. :thumbsup:

oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    Please keep in mind that the week BEFORE deer season is typically the busiest time of the year at any RIFLE range, as hunters sight-in their hunting rifles. Thanksgiving day and the day after (these are the two days preceeding MD.'s deer season) are perhaps the busiest days. Anyone taking up range space longer than a few mintues will have a line behind them. A line that will become less friendly in direct porportion to the length of their wait, starting with disgruntled and degrading quickly.:innocent0

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Well I have to go to the range this weekend. I need to mail in a postal shoot target & the deadline is then.
    I was originally planning on going to my local club, but I could be persuaded to try Green Ridge.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Please keep in mind that the week BEFORE deer season is typically the busiest time of the year at any RIFLE range, as hunters sight-in their hunting rifles. Thanksgiving day and the day after (these are the two days preceeding MD.'s deer season) are perhaps the busiest days. Anyone taking up range space longer than a few mintues will have a line behind them. A line that will become less friendly in direct porportion to the length of their wait, starting with disgruntled and degrading quickly.:innocent0

Just to piss people off I should venture out into the cold and hangout for hours!!! I know I am an *******. :D

WMDShooter

Aug 14, 2011
    Allegany County
    Does anyone know why the rubber backstops at the pistol range at Green Ridge have been reduced to only two (2). My son was home for Thanksgiving and we stopped by last Wednesday and were fortunate to arrive at the right time to be able to use one of the two available targets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom