• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Hopefully Chris Wallace paid attention and learned a couple of things today about the Constitution.

He has no incentive to do so. For better or for worse it’s not Chris Wallace’s job to understand the constitution. He gets paid to keep eyeballs on his content. The more eyeballs X more time = more $$$ for Chris. I wish Cody would have had more time to correct each of Chris’ erroneous comments, but by only answering the most important questions, he left the editors little room to realign his responses to their chosen narrative. Good job Cody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    He has no incentive to do so. For better or for worse it’s not Chris Wallace’s job to understand the constitution. He gets paid to keep eyeballs on his content. The more eyeballs X more time = more $$$ for Chris. I wish Cody would have had more time to correct each of Chris’ erroneous comments, but by only answering the most important questions, he left the editors little room to realign his responses to their chosen narrative. Good job Cody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris Wallace had better understand the Constitution if he's going to recite case holdings based upon it (albeit outdated), and his increasingly liberal agenda has become more apparent of late. In today's show he made a fool of himself. His last, desperate plea to Cody was an emotional one, tugging at his heartstrings, inquiring how he'd feel if someone was shot with a gun made from his computer files. Of course, Wallace hasn't ever asked that of any true gun manufacturers (as opposed to information disseminators) who actually made guns, a minuscule percentage of which have killed people, I'm sure.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Yep, he's becoming more like his daddy every day. His more frequent liberal bent is starting to reveal itself more frequently these days.

It's not a pleasant trend IMO either.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Wilson is literally asked the question of ‘what if someone kills someone with a gun made from your files’ in nearly all interviews with him. He’s been answering it since 2012 and hasn’t changed his answer. He’s very, very patient.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Chris Wallace had better understand the Constitution if he's going to recite case holdings based upon it (albeit outdated), and his increasingly liberal agenda has become more apparent of late. In today's show he made a fool of himself. His last, desperate plea to Cody was an emotional one, tugging at his heartstrings, inquiring how he'd feel if someone was shot with a gun made from his computer files. Of course, Wallace hasn't ever asked that of any true gun manufacturers (as opposed to information disseminators) who actually made guns, a minuscule percentage of which have killed people, I'm sure.

You are right he should know the constitution.

That pathetic last question can only be answered with a response to Chris Wallace this way. Mr Wallace how would you feel if someday your family was persecuted and singled out by a corrupt government, without any viable means to defend their lives, like in Bosnia. Would you feel responsible for their deaths if they were murdered without any possible means to defend their right to life?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Or how about:

Mr. Wallace how would you feel if you or your family's lives were saved by a person who possessed a completely legal plastic gun with no serial number made on a 3D printer from a legal CAD drawing available on the Internet??

yep it goes both ways Mr. Wallace

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Or how about:

Mr. Wallace how would you feel if you or your family's lives were saved by a person who possessed a completely legal plastic gun with no serial number made on a 3D printer from a legal CAD drawing available on the Internet??

^^^^Were thinking alike here.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I thought about knives and knife making and sharpening videos on YouTube. Liberals would want all knife making and sharpening videos removed next.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Or how about:
    having family pinned down in an area along with a MD CCW business restricted permit holder. "Sorry Chris, I am off the clock!"

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Or how about:

I like it. Someone should ask him.

And add that the person who saved his family's life is a convicted felon who served his time, turned his life around, now works for the Salvation Army, and made the plastic gun for self defense in case the thugs he used to hang out with come after him.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    You would think any professional journalist should be completely familiar with the 1st Amendment because it is how they earn their living. I learned of the modification to the "You can't shout fire in a theater" standard not from a journalist but from a gun rights source. And Chris Wallace was either ignorant of the change or intentionally ignored it (fake news) to use it in an interview. Professionals are supposed to keep up with things.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    You would think any professional journalist should be completely familiar with the 1st Amendment because it is how they earn their living. I learned of the modification to the "You can't shout fire in a theater" standard not from a journalist but from a gun rights source. And Chris Wallace was either ignorant of the change or intentionally ignored it (fake news) to use it in an interview. Professionals are supposed to keep up with things.

The 1A covers a lot of territory.

He was up on the part where the information was in the public domain, is what journalists care about.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

Jim Henson hit the nail on the head with Guy Smiley - take a close look at the shape of Guy's head

Ronan

3D Printing Guru
    Jul 30, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    Hot topic of the failure of US media.

Someone should tell them that there's been people uploading gun files, both CAD and STL on the web for years.

Tonight on Drama News... spork. Is it a fork... or a spoon? Next, tea cups, just how dangerous are they!?

4939175-0761880723-oiadp.jpg

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Jim Henson hit the nail on the head with Guy Smiley - take a close look at the shape of Guy's head
    I do see the resemblance now that you mention it.

Attachments

• Chris-Wallace-800x430.jpg
      Chris-Wallace-800x430.jpg
      23.5 KB · Views: 334
    • Guy-Smiley-Banner-2.jpg
      Guy-Smiley-Banner-2.jpg
      18.7 KB · Views: 325

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members