• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I just downloaded all the files. Only took a few minutes, comes in at about 320 megabytes. Someone (or maybe everyone) should download these and write them to a couple of CDs then mail one to the AG and one to the Guv.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Just now in the White House briefing, Sarah Sanders indicated that POTUS is happy with a bit of delay on this, for review, and that he's sticking with support for the long-standing law against the possession of "wholly plastic guns." Didn't get into designs, files, blueprints, or any of the other buzzwords being passed around.

If T45 says he's for a delay (thus insinuating he's against it to the Libs), it should make their heads explode (I sincerely hope).

Haven't people forged their own guns from primitive plans and whatever materials and tools were available since, oh, about the 10th Century when the Chinese invented the fire lance? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

Look up "Zip gun."

I just downloaded all the files. Only took a few minutes, comes in at about 320 megabytes. Someone (or maybe everyone) should download these and write them to a couple of CDs then mail one to the AG and one to the Guv.

This reminds me of the debacle of PGP.
    • Blocked for Internet distribution under ITAR.
    • Code segments suddenly appear printed on tee shirts worn by USPERs traveling overseas.
    • Tee shirt wearers show up at an overseas (I think Nordic) PC and the code is typed in.
    • WIN!
    • DOS and DoD lock themselves in their room and pout.
    Once the code is ITW there is NOTHING that can be done. Antigun morons don't understand all this Internet stuff. They think a friendly judge can put the genie back into the bottle. It doesn't work that way...

BTW:

Idiot Boy just made a fool of himself on CNN:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Ghost Gunner 3
    DjjmDphV4AE5Tmd

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    No, it's in Solidworks Part file format (sldprt). It is a solid model describes the part.

The "Ghost Gunner" is a horizontal milling type machine that uses G code. You need a CAM program to convert the solid model into G code.

You would also need a separate program to convert the solid model into a 3D printer format.

Thanks, was looking to hear that it was sldprt.

So yeah even more silly of an argument then from these people.

If it were straight G-code or in 3D printer format from the start then it'd be pretty simple.

Guessing most will download these and have no idea what to do with them. Blueprints would be even more dangerous.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD

Ditto. although I only got about half of the torrent before my internet crapped out so maybe they are onto me already... :innocent0

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Ditto. although I only got about half of the torrent before my internet crapped out so maybe they are onto me already... :innocent0

Mine would sometimes "lose it's way" during the download, I just started over and it would let me "resume" from wherever it had gotten in the partial file. (Using "save link as" on Linux system.)

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Cody Wilson on Fox News Sunday. WOW...! That guy has got his shit together...:thumbsup:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I love how Cody Wilson, not satisfied to only take Wallace's lunch money, but also required and took his soul. Damn is he good. lolol. Made Wallace sound like Mel Tillis.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Watch Chris Wallace Get Schooled On the 1st and 2nd Amendments

On Fox News Sunday today Chris Wallace had Cody Wilson as a guest. It is worth watching and will be replayed on the Fox News Channel at 7:00 PM tonight 8/5/2018 and at 2:00 AM tomorrow. The segment in in the second half of the program and Cody Wilson does an excellent job.

Hopefully Chris Wallace paid attention and learned a couple of things today about the Constitution.

Pass this along to your friends who may not access the MDS thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom