• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Makarov Kid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 7, 2012
    Commietown, Maryland
    Walked into 2 A Sales this evening to fill out the paperwork on a gun I had on hold and the display rack they had was cleared! GOOD CRAP IN A HAT! Looks like people are stocking up on the "assault weapons"! ;)

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Walked into 2 A Sales this evening to fill out the paperwork on a gun I had on hold and the display rack they had was cleared! GOOD CRAP IN A HAT! Looks like people are stocking up on the "assault weapons"! ;)

Watched a guy there debating over $2500 purchase of two unremarkable AR's, hilarious.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I have been in in the business a long time and this buying spree dwarfs the 2008 Election, and 2012 Election combined.

In 10 years really paying attention and shopping these shops tonight it looked like a Black Friday rush at Walmart (I've been to those too :D). I guess I got really lucky getting 1 lower.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    In 10 years really paying attention and shopping these shops tonight it looked like a Black Friday rush at Walmart (I've been to those too :D). I guess I got really lucky getting 1 lower.

My previous employer sold 30 AR's on Saturday. I was there to work on my stuff and it was INSANE. He is wiped out.

spitfire481

Mar 31, 2012
    Glen Burnie Md
    It was crazy while I was there. Almost every person that came in the door was there for lowers or complete rifles. Don't think I've ever seen a shop wiped clean like that before haha

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    I was at Dick's this evening to buy a little ammo and check out the safes and had a chat with a guy that had just bought an AR at 2A today. Nice guy. He said it was a madhouse and folks were cleaning off the shelves like there was no tomorrow. I only hope there's some left when I can get the money together to get mine.

Makarov Kid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 7, 2012
    Commietown, Maryland
    I was at Dick's this evening to buy a little ammo and check out the safes and had a chat with a guy that had just bought an AR at 2A today. Nice guy. He said it was a madhouse and folks were cleaning off the shelves like there was no tomorrow. I only hope there's some left when I can get the money together to get mine.

Sadly at this rate, you'd have to hold for an order that isn't going to ship for months. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom