• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brown Cow

Feb 4, 2011
    Perry Hall, Maryland
    Any place close to Baltimore that I can go to shoot clays with some friends? We have been driving to Elk Neck, and it's getting to be an all day event not a 2 hour event.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I'm not sure what you consider close but P.G. Trap and Skeet in Glen Dale has a great Sporting Clays Course. They also sell everything you need to reload shotgun shells and like their names says trap and skeet:)

silverwolf

Feb 14, 2011
    It's over across the bridge (about 40 min for me), but Pintail Point has a pretty decent course... and the whole area over there is beautiful. Also, when you pay for a round of clays, they give you a coupon for a free drink over at the pub. :thumbsup:

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    If you are looking for trap, the AGC in Marriottsville has public trap on Wed night from 6PM-9PM and Sat/Sun from Noon-4PM.

Cost is $5.00 for non-members per round. IF you need shells, the cost is $7.00 per box of 25 (I think they are Remington).

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    It's over across the bridge (about 40 min for me), but Pintail Point has a pretty decent course... and the whole area over there is beautiful. Also, when you pay for a round of clays, they give you a coupon for a free drink over at the pub. :thumbsup:

+1 on Pintail Point, it is about 5 minutes from my house and my wife and I go there a lot.

They have a special on Thursdays ....

Prime Rib & Clays every Thursday $45 for 100 targets & great prime rib dinner @ our Dornoch Pub, reservations required.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Cedars up in Hazzard co. rt 1 & Pools rd, make a (r) at pooles when going N. on 1. Thursday evenings from 4-8ish. Sat mornings

Trap

you may also want to find some Sporting clays courses, thats alot of fun.

nknacd

Nov 16, 2008
    PG Trap and Skeet is a good place and not too far either. This past weekend was my first time there and I would go back definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom