• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thanks for taking him in. He looks like a friendly laid back guy.
    It's a good thing you didn't end up with one of these attack dogs.
    Pictured here.

Attachments

• 2011-11-24_13-27-08_187.jpg
      2011-11-24_13-27-08_187.jpg
      52.9 KB · Views: 216

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Thanks for taking him in. He looks like a friendly laid back guy.
    It's a good thing you didn't end up with one of these attack dogs.
    Pictured here.
    My wife really wanted an english bulldog as our next dog but when life puts a great dog in front of you, you take that opportunity. Cute little ball of fur you got there, shame if it decided to attack your shoes lol. We think our new guy is still very young as his paws don't match his body size, and that he is chewing the CRAP out of everything in sight....very puppy like behavior. On the plus side though, only one accident inside the house and that's because I ignored his signs that he needed to go out to finish up the Caps game.

CelticBiggie

Mar 26, 2016
    My wife really wanted an english bulldog as our next dog but when life puts a great dog in front of you, you take that opportunity. Cute little ball of fur you got there, shame if it decided to attack your shoes lol. We think our new guy is still very young as his paws don't match his body size, and that he is chewing the CRAP out of everything in sight....very puppy like behavior. On the plus side though, only one accident inside the house and that's because I ignored his signs that he needed to go out to finish up the Caps game.

Takes a strong soul to take in a rescue sometimes. Puppies can be hard but at least you get to effect the most of his upbringing.

Our oldest was a street side rescue. the two chihuahuas were pseudo resues(abusive household and a puppy mill). Our only non rescue was the border collie.

But yes can I has the Pom please?

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore

I keep coming back to this thread.

Thank you so much for giving him a new life.

More pix please.

CelticBiggie

Mar 26, 2016
    I wants has please.... We have two chihuahuas. One is a long hair. Never was a small dog person before, now I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom