• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Murphy was a player in helping to pass SB 281- ...... I choose to vote for LIBERTY, and I pray enough people have the sense to do the same. Thank you...

I feel your frustration - what do we have here, 7 people? Is it any wonder that we have to choose between Collins or Murphy or have Edith and Candice jammed down our throats? I let myself hope that this time would be different. Stupid. And in a few years the Clinton machine will start at the federal level. Pray hard my friend - we need it.

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    I'm a Charles county DINO. Let's figure this out and vote together. 7 or 8 applied to one candidate in each race is better than voting 8 different directions.

Sent from my hideout using carrier pigeons!

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    THIS!
    My vote for Collins will be more about a vote against Murphy. Murphy lied to us in the struggle over 281, said he was with us, voted time and again for the bill in committee, and then voted against it in full assembly once leadership allowed him to. (Certainly can't have the "hicks" back home thinking he's anti- 2A) The info posted about minimizing votes is interesting, my first choice being CT Wilson. Perhaps a second for Jameson with fingers applied to the nose. No vote for Kelly, as she is trying to play musical chairs with Murphy. As far as the rest of the commissioners, I say replace them all if we can, this place is out of control... I really haven't been able to find much info on most of the candidates, I suppose you must be in some clique to be in the know.
    We will certainly not sweep this election clean, but if we can affect one or two good outcomes it will be a success that can be built upon. My view is, we can either go around being angry and negative, or we can work to make small changes that may in fact lead to a better county and a better state.
    Please keep any info coming- there is less than 30 days to primary day.

^^^^this.

I swore that I would do my best to get rid of those who voted against my rights! I don't care who gets that seat as long as the scumbag, who screwed me is gone.

They are too comfortable knowing that the republicans can't displace them, but they can be taken out of their job by another democrat in the primaries.

Sent from my hideout using carrier pigeons!

Gunny1998

(This Space for Rent)
    Apr 20, 2013
    St. Marys County
    I'm watching this thread and have 11 others that are going to vote the way I vote. They aren't as involved in politics as I am so they just ask me who they should vote for and I print them out a list to take to the polls with them.

That's how it starts ... next you'll be taking money or favors to sway the vote.

Gunny1998

(This Space for Rent)
    Apr 20, 2013
    St. Marys County
    I love that idea but since they all work for me that'd mean I'd have to pay them more so they'd have money to bribe me with so it's a lose lose for me.

You missed it ... it's not catch-22 political steerage. Think those that benefit from the sway ......

And these people work for you? And you tell them how to vote? Now that's mildly unethically interesting.
    Maybe you do have a career in politics after all ..............

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    I received a postcard from NRA-PVF today. They are endorsing C T Wilson (we all are), Sally Jameson, and also John Coller receives an "AQ". I think that's an A rating based on questionnaire. Take it for what it is...
    In the commissioners races, I only have two pinned down- Collins for president to knock off Murphy, and Sam Graves to knock off incumbent Ken Robinson, who appears to be to the left of Hillary. Any input on the rest of those races could be helpful (anyone with info, step up)
    An interesting little tidbit- I picked up a copy of the Independent (haven't done it in years) to try to glean some info. An article on A-4 caught my eye- A veteran named James Crites is trying to get elected to the Democrat Central Committee. In the article he is quoted as saying we need to get back to the constitution and says taxes are too high. WOW, that's not democrat-speak. I think it would be a great thing to bulk up on votes for this one guy and get him in there- really:D

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    I feel your frustration - what do we have here, 7 people? Is it any wonder that we have to choose between Collins or Murphy or have Edith and Candice jammed down our throats? I let myself hope that this time would be different. Stupid. And in a few years the Clinton machine will start at the federal level. Pray hard my friend - we need it.

I can tell you that Edith was invited to shoot at a local indoor range, participated and had her target hanging in her office in La Plata for awhile.
    I can also tell you that we don't want Candice under ANY circunstances.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    I spoke to a long time friend at CCSO and a large portion of the officers are voting for Troy Berry for County Sherriff.

I am absolutely voting for CT Wilson because he is a supporter of 2A.

Voting for Collins over Murphy. Murphy is also running for a commissioner spot so if he does not get the votes for President, we still may be stuck with him if he gets enough votes.

No vote for Candice Kelly - It would be funny to see both Kelly and Murphy booted out of office.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    I spoke to a long time friend at CCSO and a large portion of the officers are voting for Troy Berry for County Sherriff.

I am absolutely voting for CT Wilson because he is a supporter of 2A.

Voting for Collins over Murphy. Murphy is also running for a commissioner spot so if he does not get the votes for President, we still may be stuck with him if he gets enough votes.

No vote for Candice Kelly - It would be funny to see both Kelly and Murphy booted out of office.

I am no longer in Charles county and support all your choices except would support Coffey for Sherriff.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    There's some interesting reading on the Attorney General candidates in the 2A forum. Bottom line seems to be anything is better than Frosh. Braveboy doesn't have a chance so Cardin is the best vote to make sure Frosh isn't the next AG.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    I was originally going to vote for Coffey but after speaking to several of the deputies I am having second thoughts.
    The rank and file won't say it but they despise him- FOP basically has given Coffey a vote of no confidence.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    IMHO Graves would vote about the same as Robinson does so it comes down to the cross county connector on who to pick out of those two. Graves is for it, I'm not; so Robinson gets my vote. I'm open to being swayed without a doubt.
    The rule is "when in doubt, vote to oust the incumbent". The idea is to try to make them more responsive. Get it?;)

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    There's some interesting reading on the Attorney General candidates in the 2A forum. Bottom line seems to be anything is better than Frosh. Braveboy doesn't have a chance so Cardin is the best vote to make sure Frosh isn't the next AG.
    Agreed- I haven't broached any statewide races b/c this thread is devoted to Charles County. I figured we leave the big races to the MD thread. We could discuss the big ones but it would likely be duplicitous. Howya like that word, Chuck County???

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    Agreed- I haven't broached any statewide races b/c this thread is devoted to Charles County. I figured we leave the big races to the MD thread. We could discuss the big ones but it would likely be duplicitous. Howya like that word, Chuck County???
    Perfect!

Sent from my android device using carrier pigeons.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    I just filled out my DINO ballot even though I despise nearly all of them. I hope this dirty feeling wears off soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom