• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Any recommendations of vendor(s) to check with on buying a 60 round magpul AR mag? I am checking Tods(?) first.

cant remember the guys name.. he usually have bunch of it and regular 556 mags.. as you walk in.. he is usually near the entrance on the left. he sells bunch of ammo, old parts etc. nice guy.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    How is it buying a shotgun at the show? As a MD resident is it transferred to a FFL or pay and leave?

two forms of id., pay, instant background check,pass, then leave with shotgun.
    most importantly, find out if the dealer will sell to a maryland resident.:thumbsup:

Ar1b3nz

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Apr 18, 2011
    NOVA
    Will they have AR Uppers for sale? and would i have any issues being from MD buying one?

C-Par

Nov 6, 2011
    Brooklyn, MD
    How are the prices? Shows in PA seem to have the best prices? I'm wondering if they will be high due to the DC and N.Va crowd?

tony b

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2012
    Joppa
    oh yeah. i can feel my wallet getting empty already. who needs shoes and food anyways. completely overated:lol:

Sev

"Vern"
    Mar 18, 2010
    formerly silver spring
    just read some of you other comments, he had magpul mags, not the 60rd drum?

I'm pretty sure the most magpul has is a 30 round magazine. I dont know what drum you would be talking about unless its a Beta C or a drum for an AK. Not nocking you if you want to buy either of those by the way :party29:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm pretty sure the most magpul has is a 30 round magazine. I dont know what drum you would be talking about unless its a Beta C or a drum for an AK. Not nocking you if you want to buy either of those by the way :party29:

his original question. only saw magpul. didnt read the 60rd part. i know magpul only sells 20rd mags (308) n 30 rd (556).

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Posted to clarify my question. The AR 15 mag (not drum) I am looking for is a fairly new item that holds something like 60 rounds. Not sure of the maker but Surefire sounds familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom