• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • afang

Jun 25, 2014
    Nations Gun Show

Magazines are pretty abundant, espcially glock mags. If you don't buy from the Major Mag-Vendor then the glock mags run agout $20-$25.00 for the standard high capacity magazines. Anything else over that you are looking at $40-$60.00. I go to look for out of production stuff, i got lucky on some Kings 1911 parts a couple of years ago. I usually go for the Magpul Mags and look at stuff that hasn't made the Maryland Handgun roster yet. Just Planning ahead, Its a good place to parts and magazines, guns too at pretty reasonalble prices. Just don't do what one customer did when asking a vendor if it was legal for him to purchase a high Capacity magazine as a maryland residnet. That puts the vendor in an awkward position. Always ask questions here to get your answers before going.

2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    How about Sig mags, I'm in desperate need of additional mags in .45 and 9mm for my P250's.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Magazines are pretty abundant, espcially glock mags. If you don't buy from the Major Mag-Vendor then the glock mags run agout $20-$25.00 for the standard high capacity magazines. Anything else over that you are looking at $40-$60.00. I go to look for out of production stuff, i got lucky on some Kings 1911 parts a couple of years ago. I usually go for the Magpul Mags and look at stuff that hasn't made the Maryland Handgun roster yet. Just Planning ahead, Its a good place to parts and magazines, guns too at pretty reasonalble prices. Just don't do what one customer did when asking a vendor if it was legal for him to purchase a high Capacity magazine as a maryland residnet. That puts the vendor in an awkward position. Always ask questions here to get your answers before going.

Thanks

Last edited:

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Wish there was some way to find out average Glock mag prices before making the haul down there. Anyone have nary a clue about what prices could be? Between $15 and $40, right? LOL

I bought a few G19 mags for $25. Don't remember the name of the vendor but as you enter, go all the way to the right and the are the 3rd table against the wall. Hope that helps.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    I'm heading down there Sunday morning, I think. Powder, primers, mags.

NEVER mention that you're from MD at these shows. Many sellers get a case of the stupids when you do so.

This. Be careful at this show about telling people that you're from Maryland. Most will offer their sympathies and happily transact business with you, but other times...

I once had a vendor panic and refuse to sell me magazines. Another vendor refused to sell me a Mosin and told me that we deserve SB 281 because Maryland gun owners are a bunch of cowards.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    This. Be careful at this show about telling people that you're from Maryland. Most will offer their sympathies and happily transact business with you, but other times...

I once had a vendor panic and refuse to sell me magazines. Another vendor refused to sell me a Mosin and told me that we deserve SB 281 because Maryland gun owners are a bunch of cowards.

Coward gun owners? How about all the gun owners in VA & PA who can legally open carry, but conceal as to not scare the antis or "cause a scare" :tdown::tdown:
    I know a lot of guys in both these states that have this position about OC and continue to CC. It's these folks who have the ability to get the antis desensitized to seeing people open carry, yet they choose not to, and conform to them.

MD coward gun owners....If only we had the rights they have

I was thinking about going, now leaning toward not.

338lapua09

Feb 7, 2013
    3rd rock from sun
    I will be at the show all day sunday...helping a Md dealer just look for the big knuckle dragger by the green tables and old telescopes...to the left middle of the main doors..Hope to see some MDShooters there...celebrating 2A

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006

Can you tell us who this A-hole was, so we can avoid doing business with him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom