• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FearNoEvil

Aug 5, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Enjoyed the show yesterday in Chantilly....ammo prices not so much...
    picked up a few used ammo cans and high cap mags for my AR....
    noticed a lot of optic brands which I never heard of or saw during my research...

Yme

Platinum Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    Enjoyed the show yesterday in Chantilly....ammo prices not so much...
    picked up a few used ammo cans and high cap mags for my AR....
    noticed a lot of optic brands which I never heard of or saw during my research...

Which vendor/booth did you go to for the ammo cans and high cap mags for the AR??

FearNoEvil

Aug 5, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Ammo cans from the vendor next to the large ammo sale area in the back left area of the show ,yellow sign that says AMMO....

the high cap mags form the group on the far right...Magpul 30 rd with or without window - 13 and 15 bucks respectively...

FearNoEvil

Aug 5, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    100 round boxes of Winchest .223 ammo is at the Wal Mart next door for 34 bucks a box...I got two...also found out Wal Mart gets ammo delivered on Friday nights for the weekend rush...

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    I got there around 12:30 and re-upped my NRA membership. No line. It was kind of packed inside, but manageable. All I got was a pair of pmags from Dennis Todd for $25 and a couple of 50 cal ammo cans. Ar prices were jacked up by some dealers and pre-election prices by others. Didn't see anything I couldn't live without.

cow goes mooo

Huh? What?...
    Mar 26, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    Well seeing as how I am up at 6:30 this morning and I don't have anything else going on. I am heading to the show this morning when they open up. I need a BCG for a build.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    Morgan spur look was there filming some interviews. Probably a hit piece on gun ownership considering his washed up career. I wonder how much cash It took the promoters to let him come in and film

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Morgan spur look was there filming some interviews. Probably a hit piece on gun ownership considering his washed up career. I wonder how much cash It took the promoters to let him come in and film

There were several film crews there today. Place was packed and prices were jacked. Heil Hussein for stimulating sales.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Ammo prices were way up 499$ for 5.56 lot more private sales than in the past few shows,noticed more dealers walking around trying to buy the private stuff,been to so many shows and I have a thing for remembering faces, not as crowded as I expected. Looking for any accessories for Tec 9 if anyone has anything let me know.

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    I did not go but a friend of mine did. He said the AR-15 prices were through the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom