• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Stupid question, but can a 15 year old go to this? Me and my neighbor are going and he is bringing his child and insists that I ask.

splatt

Apr 5, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    Went yesterday, good show. Got Pmag 30rd 5.56 magazines , non window, for $10.00 a piece if you buy 5 or more. Best price I saw there, dealer had a huge box full of them. Same dealer had the Pmag windows, think they were $15.
    Lots of primers, large pistol were $32 a brick. Got a few pounds of IMR4895, haven't seen that for a while. T&T had 8lb jugs of H335 for $169.
    Fair amount of 22lr around, but they wanted $65 for a 300 rd box (I passed)

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Be careful,I said I was done with gunshows fir a while,high prices,admission costs,better deals online and my schedule,well a dealer friend of mine said come down early like you used to and I will have a pass for you,if was wet out so I said I be down Saturday to help since he was by himself,well I left with a Johnson on my shoulder traded for his transmission job I finished up Thursday,the place has an effect on people.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Be careful,I said I was done with gunshows fir a while,high prices,admission costs,better deals online and my schedule,well a dealer friend of mine said come down early like you used to and I will have a pass for you,if was wet out so I said I be down Saturday to help since he was by himself,well I left with a Johnson on my shoulder traded for his transmission job I finished up Thursday,the place has an effect on people.

Sweet, a Johnson? Pics or it didn't happen!

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Can someone tell me how to get a picture on mds? I have them on my phone and photobucket but I keep getting message that it is too big

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Can someone tell me how to get a picture on mds? I have them on my phone and photobucket but I keep getting message that it is too big

There's a pic of me holding MY Johnson in the C&R section from a few months back. It is so big I had to sit down to hold it. Betcha' my Johnson is longer than yours. :D

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Yhea Lou I remember that and thought of it and looked up your Johnson around 3 this morning after getting back from a tow,something about that don't sound right

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Actually Lou our johnsons should be same size,they are brothers from the same baby momma

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Terrific show for me. Bought a few hundred bucks of mags and drums, really filled in some holes in my collection. Prices were pretty close to online, for the most part... maybe $5 more in some cases. Only thing I really was looking for but couldn't find were more Yugo AK mags. Lotta nicely priced surplus AK mags, but I'm a sucker for the Yugos.

I did notice a real shortage of MP5 mags... kinda unusual, but such is life.

jjsat

Apr 14, 2014
    Montgomery Co., MD
    I picked you some well priced PMAGS. Wanted to buy a lot of 9MM but I saw better pricing on Cabelas with $5 shipping. Anyone else notice that 9MM seemed thin?

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Didnt make it to this one but I will make the one on June 6-8. Decided to layout the other half of my fence and set the posts. Did 50 posts today :)

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I bought a rifle case that floats. There was plenty of .22 ammo value packs for $70 a box.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Didnt make it to this one but I will make the one on June 6-8. Decided to layout the other half of my fence and set the posts. Did 50 posts today :)

Another in June??? Awesome. Everyone that was supposed to go with me bailed last minute and I didnt feel like driving down myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom