• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I didn't see this posted. Chantilly show 1st threw the 3rd. Was a great show in November!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I gave up on chantilly because of the dealers shitty attitudes toward Maryland residents.

svana

NRA Life Member
    Dec 28, 2012
    Sterling, VA
    Looking to pick up my first stash of reloading supplies. Gonna stop at the main guy in the middle with the boxcars, how are his prices compared to online? I figured hazmat would be the biggest savings.

BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    I'll go out, but I expect it to be crowded. Holiday weekend and all.

Same here. I'll probably go a little earlier on the 1st. I'm not so much concerned about finding a good deal or looking for anything in particular , but I would like to be a part of the atmosphere and see what the vibe is like.

Having said that, does anyone know where Dennis Todd usually sets up his tables? :)

Last edited:
    Jun 20, 2014
    Going to be there on Saturday morning . I am betting on long lines and very elbow to elbow shopping. Went last time and I feel it will be worth it to go this time. Have some leftover Christmas money to burn. :party29:

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    It's a good show, especially if you have a C&R, or are looking for accessories instead of guns.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I'll be there with a few of my friends. Bringing some stuff to sell/trade for a 1903 or a MD compliant black rifle.

Apr 25, 2011
    Berlin
    If your a marylander it's kinda depressing to go every one else gets to have fun cept us. However there are good deals if you dig deep. Usually I just get bulk ammo and a couple mags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom