• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Hold on Cowboy, your thread was assumed about Personal Property in Md, and carrying not Hunting.

Better check with the jurisdiction your property is located in. Even in W.V. some areas are zoned residential, no Shooting, No Hunting.

Eddie O

Not sure where you are going there. In WV he is good to go concealing and carrying on his own property without a permit. Even if is zoned residential.

If it is in a city or town limit, your correct, there may be laws against hunting or discharging of a weapon.

Delaware_Dan

Jul 21, 2010
    Not to hi-jack but I just want some clarification. I temporaraly live in an apt. in MD (my name on the lease) but I am a DE resident. Am I able to conceal carry at home? (only in the apt.) I was searching for a thread and this was the closest thing that matched. Thanks in advance guys.

-Dan

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Not to hi-jack but I just want some clarification. I temporaraly live in an apt. in MD (my name on the lease) but I am a DE resident. Am I able to conceal carry at home? (only in the apt.) I was searching for a thread and this was the closest thing that matched. Thanks in advance guys.

-Dan

Your name is on the lease, then Yes, you can carry any way you see fit in your own appartment as long as you didn't sign away that Right explicitly in the lease agreement.

kronusthebonus

Jackwagon
    Jul 26, 2010
    Hampstead
    To push this thread even further off topic... say I wanted to exercise... and by exercise I meant exercise my 2A rights by mowing my lawn open carrying.

The sidewalk between my lawn and the strip of grass next to the street. Is the sidewalked considered my "property" even though I don't own the sidewalk, but am required to clear it of snow and other debris and the lawn across from it is also my property ?

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    To push this thread even further off topic... say I wanted to exercise... and by exercise I meant exercise my 2A rights by mowing my lawn open carrying.

The sidewalk between my lawn and the strip of grass next to the street. Is the sidewalked considered my "property" even though I don't own the sidewalk, but am required to clear it of snow and other debris and the lawn across from it is also my property ?
    Check your plat or deed. Usually the grass just behind the curb and sidewalk are in public right of way. Which is not your property even you mow or clean it.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    To clarify further. I don't carry the handgun when hunting, only when checking game cameras, mowing, etc.

I was thinking, CCW handgun for bears? Must be a S&W 500.

163504_01_md.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom