• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Sweet, let me know, I have a 700 I want to get done. Will you be able to do scopes as well?

Yes, but i will caveat that with a waiver form. Scopes, even the best most expensive ones leak. I know they say they are water proof and tested blah, blah, blah. They leak. If i does you have to go back on the manufacturer. Any good scope maker will make it right. Since it shouldn't leak.

Todd v.

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    Yes, but i will caveat that with a waiver form. Scopes, even the best most expensive ones leak. I know they say they are water proof and tested blah, blah, blah. They leak. If i does you have to go back on the manufacturer. Any good scope maker will make it right. Since it shouldn't leak.

It's a Leopold and has been wet tested a few times.... Never completely submerged though.

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Any word on digi camo film??

I have marine corp digi in stock now. But i can get most any digi pattern. What are you interested in? If i get enough guys that want a particular pattern i would definitely invest in it. Cause when you buy a pattern you don't just buy the film. You have to buy everything that goes with the film. This is why some places charge you a fee for non-stock films. Which is usually the first guy taking the hit. I don't really want to do that, so the only alternative is to gather up some interest in a pattern. Then buy it. This is fast becoming the case with the "reaper" pattern. Ever since i posted that film the response has been tremendous. So i doubt we will have a problem figuring out whether or not to buy that one.

mrfreeze

Shooter
    Oct 17, 2010
    Crofton
    I know it's dura coat paint, but something like this in these colors ?

urban-digital-glock-30.jpg

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I would be interested in Digital Tiger Stripe like the Air Force ABU on a mossberg 500. I would take anything close so whatever you guys get i would look at.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    I know this is an airsoft gun, but this is what water transfer printing Multicam and A-TACS looks like on the ACR/MASADA. While you could do it or come close to it with Duracoat or another finish, the cost of the water transfer would be much cheaper. I am willing to bet that Gunrunner would do magazines and the like as well!

acr-atacs-1.jpg

acr-atacs-2.jpg

acr-multicam-1.jpg

acr-multicam-2.jpg

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Thanks for posting those pilot. You are exactly right! If you didn't want to do the entire weapon we can do parts or mags, whatever really. We also plan on offering a line of camo'ed pmags, furniture sets and other accessories. Obviously if you already have the item its cost prohibitive but if you were planning on buying said accessories. Purchasing them already dipped would be the deal.

mrfreeze

Shooter
    Oct 17, 2010
    Crofton
    I know this is an airsoft gun, but this is what water transfer printing Multicam and A-TACS looks like on the ACR/MASADA. While you could do it or come close to it with Duracoat or another finish, the cost of the water transfer would be much cheaper. I am willing to bet that Gunrunner would do magazines and the like as well!

acr-atacs-1.jpg

acr-atacs-2.jpg

That is sick..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom