• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    No, the group simply doesn't want to do it on Jews. They still are doing a demographic related project on guns.

So not Jewish people, then what? Asians?

Koreans+in+LA+w+pistols.jpg

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    READ DAN BAUM'S BOOK GUN GUYS

Period.

He's a Jewish guy who loves guns and travels around the US talking with gun lovers of all sorts.

His heritage is a common theme in the book. Great read I highly recommend it :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Saw a Jewish guy that looked orthodox, with his daughter at Continental yesterday. He was teaching her to shoot.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    READ DAN BAUM'S BOOK GUN GUYS

Period.

He's a Jewish guy who loves guns and travels around the US talking with gun lovers of all sorts.

His heritage is a common theme in the book. Great read I highly recommend it :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dan Baum is meh. He is masquerading as a "friend" of the 2nd amendment.

LandinD

Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Saw a Jewish guy that looked orthodox, with his daughter at Continental yesterday. He was teaching her to shoot.

There was a young orthodox jewish guy and his sister at freestate one day when I was there about a month ago. Really nice guy firing a very nicely put together AR15

nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    There was a young orthodox jewish guy and his sister at freestate one day when I was there about a month ago. Really nice guy firing a very nicely put together AR15

THAT WAS ME! THAT WAS ME! just came back from bolingers to get my sister a matching burnt bronze build :D. im a hassidic jew into guns and the 2a. feel free to shoot me a pm.

a good read written by a chassidic rabbi,
    http://www.chabad.org/library/artic...h/What-Does-Judaism-Say-About-Gun-Control.htm

nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    Was that you at Hap Baker this past Sunday afternoon?

nope havnt been there in a while. theres a few of us who get around. a lot of religious jews are pro the idea of self defense but have never owned or even shot a gun. my b-i-l and i make it our mission to get as many jews to the range as possible. we even got quite a few to buy guns in the past few months. three or four of them were first time gun owners, we call that mission success!

if your ever by freestate, gun connection, or bollinger's, and you see a fat jewish kid with a big red beard, feel free to say hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom