• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    So a friend of mine here at UMD is doing a project for his American Studies class. It's on a particular social issue and demographics, and the class picked guns. He asked me for ideas, so I suggested he do one on Jewish people and their attitudes towards guns. He's Jewish and from NJ, so I'm sure he'll have no problem finding antis. He asked me to find him some Jewish pro-gun people.

I just need email addresses and maybe phone numbers to give to him.

Thanks

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    So a friend of mine here at UMD is doing a project for his American Studies class. It's on a particular social issue and demographics, and the class picked guns. He asked me for ideas, so I suggested he do one on Jewish people and their attitudes towards guns. He's Jewish and from NJ, so I'm sure he'll have no problem finding antis. He asked me to find him some Jewish pro-gun people.

Thanks

I have a friend of mine that used to be an FFL/SOT that is Jewish. I will see if he is interested.

DB

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    If you can handle it ...

Jews for the Protection of Firearm Ownership (JPFO.org)

Why Jews Hate Guns

The adamantly anti-gun-rights Jews are bowing to:

1. A desire for utopian moral purity
    2. A disproportional incidence of hoplophobia
    3. A quest for power through victimization of peers
    4. A utopian delusion that if guns would just “go away,” crime would end and the world would be a peaceful safe place
    5. Self hatred and a wish to be helpless, acting out guilt-based behavioral problems that develop in childhood
    6. The Ostrich Syndrome
    7. Garden-variety hypocrisy
    8. Adulterated religion -- Jews In Name Only (JINOs)
    9. Feel-good sophistry
    10. Abject fear that yields irrational behavior​

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    Heck no history of violence towards these folks. For the life of me I cannot understand why so many members of the Jewish community are anti gun. Looking at history I would think that this would be the largest pro gun group in the world.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    What about a guy who is not Jewish, but who married a hot Jewish girl and is raising their kids to be Jewish? And whose wife is 2A neutral, with no issues on teaching the kids to shoot?

If that doesn't work, my wife's uncle may be game, though he lives in PA.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

jkeiler

Mar 25, 2013
    Bowie
    Jew and guns

We are out there--Israel didn't get where it's at without Jews and guns. True, most American Jews tow the liberal leftist line, but not al. The Republican Jewish Coalition no doubt has many pro-gun Jews, etc. I can be reached at wadjfk@aol.com for more info.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwxnWi3mn6o

People really can't leave the subject alone can they.

Something to send to your friend:

http://forward.com/articles/169077/jewish-gun-leaders-come-out-firing/?p=all#ixzz2LPBV6cjy

Gdud50

Apr 8, 2013
    Send me a pm with his contact information.

I'm Jewish and progun (served in the IDF) and know a ton of pro-gun Jews in my community.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    You may also want to ask why so many walked into gas chambers even though by then they knew better.

Never again means nothing without a gun. Ask the antis that question if you dare.

Me I no longer associate with my people unless they are wiling to arm themselves...

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    His group members decided to scrap that project against his will. Thanks anyway for your help guys.

Wait, didn't the class vote so that they would all do a project on Guns?

I say he does it anyways and presents it separately from what his group does.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Wait, didn't the class vote so that they would all do a project on Guns?

I say he does it anyways and presents it separately from what his group does.

No, the group simply doesn't want to do it on Jews. They still are doing a demographic related project on guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom