• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Again?!?!
    Re-again, the sequel. AND the prequel, to happening AGAIN after CA drags it back to the 9th for another spiteful smackdown of the Benitez smackdown, then a lengthy wait while it gets teed up to SCOTUS to issue a "No, Clarence Thomas actually meant the words he wrote, and we agreed with him" re-re-smackdown.

And then localities in CA will try a Maryland, or a Montgomery County and it will never, ever end. Eternal vigilance, as they say, is the price we must pay.
    cT56-u.gif

gab

MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2023
    Re-again, the sequel. AND the prequel, to happening AGAIN after CA drags it back to the 9th for another spiteful smackdown of the Benitez smackdown, then a lengthy wait while it gets teed up to SCOTUS to issue a "No, Clarence Thomas actually meant the words he wrote, and we agreed with him" re-re-smackdown.

And then localities in CA will try a Maryland, or a Montgomery County and it will never, ever end. Eternal vigilance, as they say, is the price we must pay.
    cT56-u.gif
    The whole court process is too slow. It should as simple as.... nope, we just told you 6 months ago you can't do that... it's unconstitutional... All in less that 24 hrs. This MD and MoCo stuff is such a slap back in the face of the SCOTUS ruling. Prevent them from enforcement until they prove otherwise. (I know I'm just ranting with wishful thinking)

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    All they have to do is wait out a Clarence Thomas and look for a Dem president to appoint a leftist ideolog.

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    If you have not read the judgement you need to. Benitez threw in the lines of protected arms are protected if they are used for other than militia use and for militia use. I dont know that he worded in a direct attack against Bianchi, but it sure reads like he did.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If you have not read the judgement you need to. Benitez threw in the lines of protected arms are protected if they are used for other than militia use and for militia use. I dont know that he worded in a direct attack against Bianchi, but it sure reads like he did.
    St. Benitez. Doing God’s work.

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD
    It's a good read, for sure. Long. Get comfy.

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    Yep I already got a promo email from Rainier Arms. There's going a lot of orders going in this week shipping to CA.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Yep I already got a promo email from Rainier Arms. There's going a lot of orders going in this week shipping to CA.
    Well, not for ten days. Maybe some shops will accept orders and wait until the stay ends (if it does) to ship. I’d keep my credit card close for a bit yet.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Well, not for ten days. Maybe some shops will accept orders and wait until the stay ends (if it does) to ship. I’d keep my credit card close for a bit yet.
    I can't imagine 9CA not granting a stay of Benitez's decision for the entire course of the inevitable appeal, once his stay expires.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Lmao. From the LA Times:

But Gov. Gavin Newsom said that with his latest ruling, Benitez was no longer “even pretending” to be an impartial jurist. “This is politics, pure and simple,” he said in a statement.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member