• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    $30+ shipping...

ummmmm. no

But it's regularly 40 bucks, so it's 25% off. That sounds like a deal to me. Plus it has a removable floorplate for easy access.

My fellow MDS'ers, some of you are new to AR's and you are a little spooked, and that's justifiable given what's going on in MD right now. But do not spend more than 20 bucks on any 5.56 AR mag. PSA has D&H mags every few weeks for 17 bucks a pop (177 shipped) that's still high for Al mags, but cheap compared to anyone else who carries them (I still don't get how BCM has the same mags at the same price but they sell out in seconds where PSA takes hours).

I just got 10 of the D&H 30 rounders on Friday and they are nice, and I guess production is so high right now that PSA didn't have time to swap out the floor plates so they are sans the dumb PSA logo. Fit and finish is nice, a bit sharp at the feed lips but a pass or two of a file will clean that up, and the magpul followers are a nice touch.

Now if you are in need of repair kits for the mags you already have, and can't get full mags sent to a friend out of state to strip for parts 44mag nhmtgs aren't so bad. The are from the company that makes Colt Magazines O-Kay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom