• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K-9COPPER

Aug 12, 2012
    Catonsville, MD
    Here is my latest C&R purchase and probably the best condition in my small collection. Model 94 pre-64 with serial 251xxxx, making manufacturers date in 61. It cycles great and lever action is smooth. Now I gotta take it out for some fun at the range. :gun7:

image.jpg

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Nice Lever Gun...I have a Few and Love them all. I have been working in leather for about 30 yrs so I love fabing Scabbards for them. After I came down here to the fl. house a Neighbor gave me a Lever Gun that He had for Years. I posted a Picture of it but I do not know if I can find the Post.

K-9COPPER

Aug 12, 2012
    Catonsville, MD
    Yeah, chambered in 30-30. Would love to have snagged a 45-70 but not sure how readily available ammo is now a days. Would like to mount a period correct scope but not sure which way to go.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Can't beat that. An investment that will never lose value, can defend your home and family and can legally put meat on the table. And purty to look at.

K-9COPPER

Aug 12, 2012
    Catonsville, MD
    :shocked: To steal your quote, what a crying shame! That'll give you a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach looking at those photos. Note taken, no padded cases.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    When the Old Man told me He had an "Old Lever Gun" for Me ...My Heart Jumped....Then He Bought it Up From Down Stairs in the Plastic Wool Lined Case ....
    Things Went To HELL! I almost Shed a Tear Right there. But as it Was a Gift for Me I Kept My Cool and Did Not Say what I was Thinking !

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    I got two . One from 61 and one 59 in about the same condition . My son got the 59 and I got the 61. Great rifles. He got his first deer with his last year.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I have a 1962 and I love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Mine was pased down through the family. Enjoy it. They are great shooters.

K-9COPPER

Aug 12, 2012
    Catonsville, MD
    Any thoughts on scopes and ring mounts for this rifle since its top eject? I don't wanna booger this thing up. Wanna do it correct for the year when referring to the scope mount

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom