• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fish67

Nov 13, 2008
    I mailed my paperwork on January 21 and my C&R license showed up in today's mail. Funny thing, I also just got a shiny new credit card a week or so ago in the mail as well...

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I mailed my paperwork on January 21 and my C&R license showed up in today's mail. Funny thing, I also just got a shiny new credit card a week or so ago in the mail as well...

Congrats!
    Cut up the shiney new credit card...:innocent0

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    :beer:

In addition to MidwayUSA, Graf's offers very nice discounts to FFL03 licensees.

Mail signed copies (never sign the original, btw) copies to AIM, Century, SOG, Classic, JG Sales, Samco, and Centerfire... That way if you ever see a 'once in a lifetime, gotta have it now' special, all you need to do is pick up the phone.

sje0123

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2007
    Abingdon, MD
    Nice! It seems the BATF is getting the paperwork pile down. I just out mine to use and took delivery of my new baby recently. I can't wait to get out and shoot it.

drking2

Ultimate Member
    Nov 29, 2008
    Carroll County
    I went online to ATF and ordered the C&R application 5 weeks ago, nothing arrived so I did it again last week. How long does it usually take to get the forms?

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    I went online to ATF and ordered the C&R application 5 weeks ago, nothing arrived so I did it again last week. How long does it usually take to get the forms?
    It has been very sporadic lately judging by the reports of members here, but basically there seems to be a major backlog on form orders and five weeks seems to be about average for the minimum time. It may take another week or two, but it might also arrive on Monday.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    I can't find a C&R that I like.
    Is there any modern looking C&R handguns??
    It was worth it just for the discounts!!!

CZ-82 is a nice modern style handgun but shoots the 9mm Makarov round. Great little pistol and has some nice snap. Comes with 12 round mags. I am very happy with mine.

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    +1 on the CZ82. And I think they breed, because I somehow ended up with two now :innocent0

It was manufactured from 1983-1994 (might be off by a year or two) so it is a modern firearm. Hammer block safety, ect. 12 rnd mag +1 in the pipe is plenty of fire power. Fixed barrel with polygnol rifling makes for an accurate gun, but it smacks you pretty good in the web of your hand when you fire it.

Easy to field strip and clean. And can be had for less than $200... whats not to love?

262728.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom