• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    First I would ask here if anyone near you reloads and is willing to show you the ropes. Then I would figure out a budget of what I wanted to spend in the beginning and how much reloading I am going to do. You can go low budget and use Lee equipment to high end Dillon and RCBS, hornady, Redding, and others in the middle. Your type of shooting and your wallet tends to mandate what equipment you buy. There's nothing wrong with starting out with a Lee single stage kit. Get yourself Lymans book of reloading and/or Richard Lees book on reloading and that will help you understand a lot. I have not seen Lee's second book but I own his first book and he explain reloading step by step so everyone can understand it.

rcmp290

Mar 29, 2010
    baltimore md
    o no dude ive been reloading for years. got out of it but now with ammo the way it is im back into it. i reload single stage only rcbs rockchucker but wanted to see where you guys who reload alot buy in bulk. i reload 223.308,9mm,38,357,30 carbine,7.62x39. can you help i used to buy from t&t reloading but dont think they are around any more

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Good source for .310/.311 bullets anyone?

Good luck,,, years ago Wideners had pulled .311 bullets and I bought a box of 5000
    I did not have a rifle at that time to shoot them out of. My kid now has a few Mosins and a AK and he is chipping away at my stock pile. The sad part is I think I paid around 40 bucks a thou for them. For pulled bullets you just gotta keep looking and ask the guys at the gun shows.

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    I like Graf's for bullets, also Xtreme Bullets usually has good plated stuff in stock.

If you are interested in buying in bulk online I highly recommend getting your C&R license. Even if you never buy a gun with it you can get good discounts from most online retailers on lots of gun related products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom