Buying 2 regulated Lowers at one time, verificaition?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I am pretty sure I am okay here, but I wanted to make sure. I can purchase two regulated lowers at one time from the same vendor (online) and have them shipped to my FFL? I haven't make a regulated purchase in a few months, but I can do two at once correct? Just want to double check so I don't get burned.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    You're good to go.

Thats what I thought, Thanks for the reply. Looks like my order might be getting cancelled though because when I was looking for info for my FFL to send them their info, it says currently not selling firearms to Maryland. They listed about 5 other states too. I am assuming this applys to the lowers I purchased too but there was nothing in the checkout process or product description that said this. I have seen not selling to NY but this is my first time saying not selling to MD.

sandbar

Nov 21, 2008
    Harford County
    One other thing to remember, if you buy 2 regulated firearms at the same time, you have to wait 60 days to purchase your next one, not the 'normal' 30 days....that is unless you are a designated collector and the 30/60 day wait doesn't apply.

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    Joe Bob's outfitters had lowers in stock yesterday and ships to MD. As far as the two, yes but then you cannot make another purchase for 60 days instead of the regular 30 days.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    One other thing to remember, if you buy 2 regulated firearms at the same time, you have to wait 60 days to purchase your next one, not the 'normal' 30 days....that is unless you are a designated collector and the 30/60 day wait doesn't apply.

I am actually sending in my Collectors App this week. I know it will take a while to get back. I would assume if I submit paperwork now and then get my approved collectors permit in the meantime, then I should be able purchase without any further wait?

RoKKboXXer

Feb 27, 2013
    Catonsville
    I am actually sending in my Collectors App this week. I know it will take a while to get back. I would assume if I submit paperwork now and then get my approved collectors permit in the meantime, then I should be able purchase without any further wait?

That is correct once you receive your letter from the MSP as a collector you can purchase what you want without a time restriction. nothing like having to ask permission to get your basic rights granted to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom