• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Everglades Ammo (whom I switched away from Xtreme) ships in USPS priority boxes and the return address says "Everglades" on it
    I bet they do something nice for the local USPS like delivers in a truck or something. Maybe gives them free bullets cause that has got to be a pain for the local post office.
    BUT! HEY! , flat rate box!

This past 2 weeks, if a USPS has required signature, they have not even bothered walking down my driveway and knocking. Just the other day, I saw the guy drive up to mailbox and put the tag into the mailbox. Post office said "we'll look into that".

My last order from Everglades had similar issues. I made a big order during their cyber Monday sale that was 8 really heavy one rate boxes which arrived on three separate days. The mail person didn’t even get out of the truck and just stuck a “we didn’t catch you” note in the mailbox with “To heavy” written on it. I simply logged in and requested redelivery the next day. They send the redelivery package out in a separate truck and that guy backed up to my house and unloaded the boxes next to my garage door which is totally fine. Why the first mail person couldn’t do this I don’t understand, but I did the exact same thing for the second and third round of boxes that came. It’s a straight up issue with the regular mail person being outright lazy because they have just as much work to unload the boxes from the truck once they get back to the post office.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The city of Annapolis and MOCo still have laws on the books about no shipping ammo. These were overturned in court, but still exist. Many retailers use this as reasoning of not shipping to either location and sometimes the state. They could misinterpret this and use it as an excuse.

Not overturned. If so, they would be removed.

They were pre-empted by State law.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    First off, I get bullets from Xtreme all the time and they usually come USPS.

Secondly, when I order powder, it comes FedX. I usually have that delivered to my shop because they usually want a signature.

Lately, FedX has had a bug up their asses and it has had nothing to do with guns. It's more to do with sh!thead delivery people lying.

Mainly with FedEx Ground. Which is an entirely different set of delivery people.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I have gotten shipments of bullets, brass, and loaded ammo from FedEx, UPS, and USPS over the past month and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom