• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    If anyone is interested Bradford County is doing, same day walk in permits. My brother who was driving through for his job, stopped and got his in and out in 15 minutes. I realize that is quite a drive from MD but someone may be willing to make a day trip out of it . Could be a nice scenic drive.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    At first I thought you meant Bedford, PA as I just walked in and walked out of Bedford in 4mins on Wednesday, seriously.
    One thing that I do not remember seeing posted on the Bedford county Sheriff's website, was that they go to lunch 12-1pm, with last permit before lunch to be started by 11:45am....I walked in at 11:30 luckly and was out at my truck strapping on 4mins later.
    Having filled out the application and printed out before I got there helped.
    Read and understand your PA carry laws, but I will say for information purposes only there is no security to get into the court house or the Sheriff's office within the court house. There is a parking garage next door, but plenty of on-street parking too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom