• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    I ordered 3 black yesterday when this thread started...got a Email last night that my order was backordered "with no exact ETA"

waffling if i should hold out a little bit or cancel

ACMAN

Jan 24, 2011
    Maryland
    I just ordered 20 black. The system said they were in stock. I quess I will have to wait to see what happens with that.

NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    People are already getting back order emails. I think the only guy to get some shipped was mbz

Jan 2, 2013
    I just ordered 4 and received a confirmation email, nothing yet saying they are on back order. Thanks for the heads up on opportunities like this, you guys are awesome!

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Everything is now showing out of stock.

I was trying to quickly transfer money to my checking account to buy some and watched them go out of stock on my other screen as I did so.

I was ready to click ADD TO CART, and just before I did, boom, out of stock. :(

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    FWIW there's another thread in the depot about CDNN sports having thermold 20rnd mags. I just ordered a bunch. We'll see how they do I'm personally fairly skeptical.

ACMAN

Jan 24, 2011
    Maryland
    I just emailed them and they said they are in fact back ordered.
    I sent them an email asking them if the mags were in stock when I ordered them and if they were not to please cancel the order.
    I just received a response that the order has been cancelled.
    They were showing on their site that the mags were in stock when they really weren't.
    Unreal!!!

NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    Same here I cannot get my order cancelled lol. I called and it rang and rang and then asked me to leave a message. No thanks. Id rather talk to someone so I know its cancelled. And the email I sent last night I got a response today at 12 saying they are backordered. But I emailed right back with in a few mins to ask to cancel and nothing. I'll send yet another email. That place sucks lol

ACMAN

Jan 24, 2011
    Maryland
    Same here I cannot get my order cancelled lol. I called and it rang and rang and then asked me to leave a message. No thanks. Id rather talk to someone so I know its cancelled. And the email I sent last night I got a response today at 12 saying they are backordered. But I emailed right back with in a few mins to ask to cancel and nothing. I'll send yet another email. That place sucks lol
    I used their contact us page. The page has a place to put in your order number. I also left the reason for contacting them at whatever the default is. They got back to me within 20 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom