• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtb

May 24, 2011
    I got a backorder email and responded with a request to cancel my order. I just got a response from them saying they canceled the order.

Ken

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    I'm gonna send an email tonight but with looming Mag capacity bans I don't wanna potentially give up my spot in line if they get a shipment in before the ban is passed.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I only ordered 2 myself and eventually got a back order email also. I am going to keep the order alive to see what happens, since I did get my 5 Pmag 30s from 44mag.com that I ordered on 12/19. I do NOT plan on putting them on GB just to make a quick buck.
    I saw an auction for 20 30rd Pmags on GB go for a total of $1026. That is about $50 each and seems to be what the market will bear right now.

Sfackett0

Jan 28, 2011
    Sparrows Point, MD
    finally got an email telling me my order was BO, told'em to cancel and refund me. Waited a few days for a reply finally got one yesterday. Now just waiting for the fund to re-enter my account.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I have a feeling that sometime in June or July I'm going to get a UPS package containing some magazines I forgot I ordered. I hope so anyway.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Just received this message from Botach. I had 10 on order and they are reducing to 3!! I need them so will hang in until they come but this sux!

"To all our valued customers,

The last 60 days have been a real challenge for us and all the people in our industry. We are doing our absolute best to ship orders, answer emails and phone calls in a timely manner.

Please Note: Even as manufacturers are slowly starting to release goods we are NOT getting nearly enough products to fill the massive orders we received.

In order to be fair to all our customers as product arrives, we will reduce quantities on hi-capacity magazines to a maximum of 3 per customer, as we have received orders of higher quantities than we can offer at this moment.

Be advised that due to the high demand we are unable to provide ETA on magazines and all related products. We are constantly receiving shipments from various vendors and processing orders on a first come first served basis. Your credit/debit card has NOT been charged until your order is ready to ship.

We appreciate your support and loyalty,

Botach Tactical"

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Just received this message from Botach. I had 10 on order and they are reducing to 3!! I need them so will hang in until they come but this sux!

"To all our valued customers,

The last 60 days have been a real challenge for us and all the people in our industry. We are doing our absolute best to ship orders, answer emails and phone calls in a timely manner.

Please Note: Even as manufacturers are slowly starting to release goods we are NOT getting nearly enough products to fill the massive orders we received.

In order to be fair to all our customers as product arrives, we will reduce quantities on hi-capacity magazines to a maximum of 3 per customer, as we have received orders of higher quantities than we can offer at this moment.

Be advised that due to the high demand we are unable to provide ETA on magazines and all related products. We are constantly receiving shipments from various vendors and processing orders on a first come first served basis. Your credit/debit card has NOT been charged until your order is ready to ship.

We appreciate your support and loyalty,

Botach Tactical"

And now I receive my final email confirming the cancellation of the entire order. LAME

Dear Valued Customer,
    botach-xxxxx

We regret to inform you that due to our POS (Point of Sale) system limitations on holding backorders for more than 60 days, current market conditions and no firm ETA from the manufacturer; we are canceling all outstanding orders for Magpul magazines.

As the manufacturer is doing their best to supply all their distributors with small sporadic shipments, we highly recommend you to join our mailing list, Facebook and/or Twitter accounts for updates on inventory.

Botach Tactical

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    That looks familiar. I'm pretty sure they charged my CC at the time of the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom