• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I kinda wish I worked for Bloomberg or his organization. I wish I could take the money he gave me to do his evil bidding and send it to the NRA and buy guns n ammo with it.

Better yet. I'd sacrifice myself 20 years in jail for embezzlement. He'd shit when he found out I used his billions paying the fee in a Nigerian internet e mail scam. Good luck getting that cash back. Lol

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    So I had a thought, if Bloomberg is so interested in firearms safety (just like we are), why not challenge him to put his money where his mouth is a pay for free basic firearms training for every firearms owner that wants it?

After all, the majority of the numbers the other side uses are based on suicides and accidental shootings. What better way to get the accidental number down, than with basic firearms safety training for a whole family of a firearms owner?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    So I had a thought, if Bloomberg is so interested in firearms safety (just like we are), why not challenge him to put his money where his mouth is a pay for free basic firearms training for every firearms owner that wants it?

After all, the majority of the numbers the other side uses are based on suicides and accidental shootings. What better way to get the accidental number down, than with basic firearms safety training for a whole family of a firearms owner?

That's a positive idea, and feeds into his egoist view that he is enlightening everybody.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore

That's a positive idea, and feeds into his egoist view that he is enlightening everybody.

.............and maybe expose his true intentions on "common sense gun safety" or at the very least cause him to start stuttering, stammering and back-tracking as he maneuvers around actual fire arm safety.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    .............and maybe expose his true intentions on "common sense gun safety" or at the very least cause him to start stuttering, stammering and back-tracking as he maneuvers around actual fire arm safety.

It's funny, I never hear them discuss gun safety.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    It's funny, I never hear them discuss gun safety.

Bloomberg's perspective on gun safety: if only he and his echelon of society had protection with a gun , they could ensure their own safety while they run roughshod over those pesky commoners.

Funny how he leaves all those other (extraneous) words out, hmmmm?

This thread should merge with the oligarchy thread for clarity.

Here's what the useful idiots will look like in the end:

Attachments

• image-1271075287.jpg
      image-1271075287.jpg
      44.8 KB · Views: 180

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    The more attention you give to an attention whore the more they will whore for attention.

Walk away and this may be a non story in a matter of weeks.

Use it only among the friendly and near friendly..

That's just my opinion.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Here is the latest on Shroomturd's "grass roots" effort=> http://www.examiner.com/article/everytown-project-blowing-up-bloomberg-s-face

...and here is my favorite quote from the article- "Second Amendment activists look at it from a different perspective. This is a battle to protect the constitutional rights of the next generation from people like Bloomberg who think their deep pockets somehow entitle them to buy elections and force their philosophy on the entire nation." :party29:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Matthew 19:21-26 ?

He can't buy his way into heaven lest he gives up EVERYTHING, besides ...

RWVA - Project Appleseed
    NRA - Eddie Eagle
    NSSF - Project ChildSafe

Shall I go on ?

Bloomberg and MDA want the great unwashed in America to think that his $50M gives him godly authority to dictate gun safety when it's the Pro2A organizations listed above that have lead the way for many years. Just like "Hope'n'Change", be careful to the judge them not by their words, but by their actions. 'Everytown' doesn't want to remove firearms from the reach of your children, they want to remove firearms from YOUR reach.

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom