• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    "I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close," Bloomberg said.

I'm not sure it works that way...

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Go ahead, let him "Punish the Democrats" I hope the a-hole goes broke, but I doubt he ever would. It is sad that he is out there to help everyone become healthy and safe. He is the answer to all of the world's problems. Let's just hope he creates more pro-gun sentiment. Watch out women, he thinks you are easy.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    He's cute.

One of the comments is:
    When a billionaire hires a PR firm to start an organization it is the exact opposite of “grass-roots”.

That about sums it up. There are really NO grassroots anti-gun campaigns. The people involved in them are there because belonging and being angry/fearful fill a psychological need. Just look at them. Crazy cat lady is afraid of her own shadow. It is interesting to observe the anti and the pro-gun folks in Annapolis. The pro-gun folks are friendly, talk to each other, joke and smile and spend the day interacting with others of a like mind. The antis look angry or sour, hardly say a word, and are afraid of their own shadows. Which side fits the profile of someone you need to be afraid of?

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    MAIG failed. MDA is failing. Just how is this new pipe dream of Bloomberg's, Everytown for Gun Safety, different? Go ahead, Mikie. Keep pushing. You spend your $50 million and I and a few million others will send the NRA another $50.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Let's not let the will of the people get in the way, he will just throw $50 million at the issue to persuade everyone he is more intelligent than the rest of us dopes! :sarcasm:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Let's not let the will of the people get in the way, he will just throw $50 million at the issue to persuade everyone he is more intelligent than the rest of us dopes! :sarcasm:

He knows what the people want, even if they say otherwise. Once you see it, you'll love it.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Go ahead... let him make himself the permanent face of the anti-rights movement... couldn't think of a better fool... I mean foil for our arguments. What a Bozo (and I do apologize to Bozo).

93e412a87f7e8a5e7a39485bf6b92671.jpg

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    Once I got into the firearm culture, I cancelled my Bloomberg machine subscription(not a easy feat). If enough like minded people do the same he would run out of money fast. Check the costs of those terminals.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    He's cute.

One of the comments is:
    [/COLOR]

That about sums it up. There are really NO grassroots anti-gun campaigns. The people involved in them are there because belonging and being angry/fearful fill a psychological need. Just look at them. Crazy cat lady is afraid of her own shadow. It is interesting to observe the anti and the pro-gun folks in Annapolis. The pro-gun folks are friendly, talk to each other, joke and smile and spend the day interacting with others of a like mind. The antis look angry or sour, hardly say a word, and are afraid of their own shadows. Which side fits the profile of someone you need to be afraid of?
    [/LEFT]

And how.. I warn everyone here-- file papers on her if you even think she has taken a 'personal' interest. Better safe than sorry.

Ditto Blommberg.. no not kidding-- my gut tells me he also has some deep issues, but so far he likes to , as John Wayne might say " hire it done' . :)

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    The group's focus will be on field operations, something the NRA and other pro-gun groups have mastered. The focus of their outreach will be on women — mothers, in particular — who they feel can be swayed on the gun issue.

Idjut. Does he even take a split millisecond to ponder the REAL reason the NRA and pro-gun groups are so good at "field operations" and his efforts are not?

Here's a hint, Bloominyourdrawers: Self defense is a basic human right and need. Keep raising awareness, dear - more mothers might catch on. ;)

Here's what the conversation might look like at those pearly gates:

Guards (with pitchforks): "You spent how much money trying to disarm the people?"
    Bloominyourdrawers: "Billions! It was for their own good"
    Guards: "Bring a few of those women that were killed as a result of his efforts out here for a little chat"
    Bloominyourdrawers: (blooms in his drawers)

I hear there's a special place in hell for people like him.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    "I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close," Bloomberg said.

I'm not sure it works that way...

You are correct:

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom