• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    I dont see Bloomburg banning any subway trains, after a few mental people threw pedestrians in front of one.

Its too bad Micheal Bloomburg wasnt the one who fell in front of that Subway train, and rid the world of that big turd.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    This guy is honestly nuts. I mean I'm not just saying that because he's rabidly on the other side of the gun control debate. The guy just comes off as a complete control freak who has some unceasing compulsion to force others to follow his direction 24/7. I seriously wonder when he's going to start talking about suspending the 1st Amendment too, if he hasn't already. I wouldn't vote for this guy for anything even if he were 100% on our side.

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    Hugo Chavez of NY would like more security than the olden days, but would like you to turn your guns in as well... Can we parachute his ass into Venezuela, he would fit in perfectly.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    He needs to go. News flash, bombing has happened for thousands of years. Change the person not the weapon.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Bloomberg Says:

“Look, we live in a very dangerous world. We know there are people who want to take away our freedoms. New Yorkers probably know that as much if not more than anybody else after the terrible tragedy of 9/11,” he said.

I have a question for him:

Sir, do you have a mirror?

STFU Bloomberg. You have no right to talk about anyone else wanting to take away freedom and give me back my big gulp.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    George Washington: "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." (Address to 1st session of Congress)

as quoted from "http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Founding_fathers_quotes_on_guns"

What part of the "Constitution" does Bloomberg want to re-interpret? :mad54:

To start he wants to reinterpret the part that says they cannot grant titles of nobility because obviously he wants to be king.:mad54:

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Is this Bloomberg guy trying to start a war? geez give it up already!
    Ever hear of the War of Northern Aggression...which I have come to know Yankees call the U.S. Civil War? Most Southerners were not slave-owners but merely country folk who didn't give a two-bit fvck how they did things in NY City or D.C. and didn't particularly like overpaying for home goods due to Yankee industry-subsidizing trade tariffs NOR their own state or local laws trumped by city slickers interested in exporting their own social visions and lining their greedy pockets with Dixie dollars.

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bombing

http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloom...tion-of-the-constitution-will-have-to-change/

I'm afraid Bloomberg is poised to take away far more of our freedoms than any terrorist could.

Clearly, this idiot has too much money. Bloomberg wants to be a dictator, a man with Billions always wants power.

Bloomberg is becoming a real danger to United States, and he wants to be President. Not Good. Bloomberg needs to go away!

May 13, 2005
    Seems like there are quite a few folks on MDS that agree with him according to many posts in the ongoing Boston threads regarding the actions of LEOs/MIL and authorities in the following days after the bombing. Whether it's the 2nd or the 4th amendments, once you set the precedent that they can be ignored, you're going down the path that they WILL be ignored. Can't have it both ways.

Bloom is an Enemy of the Constitution and so are those who think what happened in the Boston aftermath was justified for the sake of the safety of the public are no different in my opinion. Make an exception for this, now, and there will always be other reasons in the future.

srbdivb

Apr 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    I think bloomberg needs a little history lesson... "dangerous times"??? I do believe the founding Fathers lived in more "dangerous times" in many ways than we do today, and the 2A was part of the prevention of problems, it is NOT part of the problem!!

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    George Washington: "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." (Address to 1st session of Congress)

as quoted from "http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Founding_fathers_quotes_on_guns"

What part of the "Constitution" does Bloomberg want to re-interpret? :mad54:

First: its Kaiser Bloomberg to you. Always. We must tag him for what he is.
    Second :all of it.
    Third: don't get mad get even.

Our fight in MD is first but national boycots are a good second front.

rotag

Mar 9, 2012
    pasadena
    Bloomberg needs to take Piers Morgan and go to England, it's already setup exactly the way they want, controlling and no firearms.
    Bloomberg needs to remember those were the reasons the founders came here to begin with and he wants us to emulate them??????????get the F out of the USA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom