• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AC20814

American
    Mar 8, 2012
    Bethesda, MD
    Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bombing

“Look, we live in a very dangerous world. We know there are people who want to take away our freedoms. New Yorkers probably know that as much if not more than anybody else after the terrible tragedy of 9/11,” he said.
    [..]
    “Clearly the Supreme Court has recognized that you have to have different interpretations of the Second Amendment and what it applies to and reasonable gun laws … Here we’re going to to have to live with reasonable levels of security,”

http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloom...tion-of-the-constitution-will-have-to-change/

I'm afraid Bloomberg is poised to take away far more of our freedoms than any terrorist could.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    NY needs to give him more work to do, since he has much time to engage everyone else in their respective jurisdictions.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    So he is talking about a group that utilizes fear and seeks to cause mass pannick in order to control us, destroy our way of life, and take away our freedoms, sounds like our government, the terrorists just get luck and kill a few people every now and then. At this point the government and terrorists aren't mutually exclusive anymore.

Gdud50

Apr 8, 2013
    Man, this guy is a real piece of work. I have no problem with amending the constitution. However, do it legally and the right way, which includes proposing an amendment.

Chances are, if you can't get your proposal to be ratified, and/or you have to spend millions upon millions of your own dollars to have a proposal even considered, your proposal sucks and you should enjoy a steaming hot cup of STFU.

Doesn't he have better things to do, like decide which assault fizzy drinks are not allowed?

cdstraw

Oct 9, 2008
    Frederick County, MD
    George Washington: "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." (Address to 1st session of Congress)

as quoted from "http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Founding_fathers_quotes_on_guns"

What part of the "Constitution" does Bloomberg want to re-interpret? :mad54:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Douchenozzle wants to take away any and all choices you could make in your life that he doesn't agree with.
    Smoking? 21 and only in your house.
    Soda? Only a little bit for you.
    Guns? Maybe you can have that one that Elmer Fudd used, but only after you pass a training course, background check, and register it with the state -- you know, you can never be too careful.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Because the second amendment applies to flying planes into buildings and blowing up marathons with pressure cookers, how?

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    Bloomberg wants to play overbearing father to the country.

His "kids" are growing up and getting tired of his sh!t.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bombing

http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloom...tion-of-the-constitution-will-have-to-change/

I'm afraid Bloomberg is poised to take away far more of our freedoms than any terrorist could.

wait, we live in a world where people are trying to take away our freedoms so we should respond by letting Bloomberg take away our freedoms? My head spins so much from the circular reasoning he employs that i need dramamine before I listen to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom