Big thumbs up for Carolina Safes in Waldorf!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Have bought numerous safes from Carl @ Carolina. Wouldn't spent money on safes anywhere else. His experience with proper delivery makes him the go-to-guy for not just new safes, but moves as well.

We rarely refer anyone to any business, with Carolina being an exception. Not a single customer who's bought has said anything less than stellar prices and service from him.

Now that's a testimony I will take to the bank. I'm going to have to have a look around, 12 gun safe is getting a little packed :innocent0

P226RN

Not your average girl
    Jun 28, 2010
    Reasons why you should buy from Carolina Safe Co:

1.) They answered the phone even when the shop was closed and then called back the next day (as promised) to give pricing details I asked for. (Thanks Mrs. H)

2.) They had a huge inventory of safes to choose from including the exact model I was looking for at a great price. Could have easily ordered what I wanted if they didn't have it also...

3.) They delivered two days after I ordered it. Showed up early despite it being the day after that wicked storm which caused power outtages and trees to come down.

4.) Delivered the safe inside the house with a professional grade motorized "dolly" without a single hiccup or damage.

5.) Explained the safe in detail to this gal who has her first real safe! :)

6.) Only charged about less than half of what other companies are charging to deliver in the home with an unprofessional crew and a cheapo scary hand cart :sad20:

7.) Price on the safe was excellent!

8.) Had no problem taking a personal check! I didn't know I could still use personal checks these days ;)

9.) Mr H is a hoot. Says he will still be delivering safes even after he is stuck in one of those hoverrounds. Just has to figure out a way to run the dolly while sitting :D

10.) Mr and Mrs H are just the most kind, professional people you would ever want to work with.

:bowdown::beer::clap:

Buy with confidence!!!

KD999

Dec 18, 2012
    Virginia
    Carl is awesome!!! Just delivered my 1,000lbs monster in about 20 minutes down ten walkout steps. Amazing. Will buy another without any hesitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom