Big thumbs up for Carolina Safes in Waldorf!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    I bought a safe from them last week and it was delivered this morning. I feel very good about the purchase. No buyer's remorse at all. I did a lot of research before shopping and I'm glad I visited their store. They have several lines of safes: Liberty, Champion, Summit, Browning, Fort Knox, and (I think) Cannon. It was very helpful to be able to look at all of them and compare them side-by-side.

They were very knowledgeable and were super friendly people. They quoted me an 8 am delivery time and arrived just before 8 am. They placed the safe in my home very efficiently and without any damage. Their delivery fee was the least expensive of any of the other vendors I visited.

Don't hesitate to make the drive to Waldorf if you need a safe. You just might be glad you did. I know I am.

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    I bought a safe from them last week and it was delivered this morning. I feel very good about the purchase. No buyer's remorse at all. I did a lot of research before shopping and I'm glad I visited their store. They have several lines of safes: Liberty, Champion, Summit, Browning, Fort Knox, and (I think) Cannon. It was very helpful to be able to look at all of them and compare them side-by-side.

They were very knowledgeable and were super friendly people. They quoted me an 8 am delivery time and arrived just before 8 am. They placed the safe in my home very efficiently and without any damage. Their delivery fee was the least expensive of any of the other vendors I visited.

Don't hesitate to make the drive to Waldorf if you need a safe. You just might be glad you did. I know I am.

Congrats!
    Now which safe did you buy? Pics? :thumbsup:

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    Ok, fine. You get a crappy cell phone picture.

It's a Triumph T-40. What made it stand out for me was the size, the 10 gauge steel in the body, the double fire seal in the door, the 90 minute fire rating, and the quality of the interior for the price. I didn't feel like I was paying for a safe from a company that pays a bunch of celebrities for endorsements.

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
      photo (8).jpg
      73.1 KB · Views: 1,400

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Very nice safe! I had a very good experience with this company as well, they were the only ones I could find that would come up and move my safe for me and they did it for a very reasonable price.

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    They didn't bolt it down, but I did. It was easy with a hammer drill, a 3/8 masonry bit, and some sleeved concrete anchors. They told me they didn't like to do it because they've run into trouble drilling into rebar, pipes, and electrical lines embedded in slabs. They would've done it for extra, but I figured I'd save some cash and do it myself.

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    I called around a few places to get quotes to move my safe to a new location. The first three made it very clear they had no interest even thought it was an advertised service, then I called Carolina Safe. A week later Carolina Safe was at my house and before I knew it the job was finished. I am very happy with the level of service Carolina Safe provided. Thanks OP, I called them due to this thread.

Last edited:

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Hmm been working back in the industrial park for two years and never bothered to go in there. Might have to swing in.

keepshooting

Aug 22, 2009
    Waldorf
    Have bought numerous safes from Carl @ Carolina. Wouldn't spent money on safes anywhere else. His experience with proper delivery makes him the go-to-guy for not just new safes, but moves as well.

We rarely refer anyone to any business, with Carolina being an exception. Not a single customer who's bought has said anything less than stellar prices and service from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom