• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Biden might have trouble getting past his "record player" remarks, and overall senile appearance. Not that any of these clowns will win.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.....

I wonder how many of these rainbow and unicorn fools will cheer wildly for Beto and his confiscation message, when their usefulness as idiots has ended, and the only guns available are in the hands of the government.

But no, that's never happened before. And it surely couldn't happen here.....

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    CNN is now reporting that 45% (of who, I am not sure) support a mandatory forced buyback of assault weapons.

Even if they do, this is exactly the reason the Framers gave us a REPUBLIC and not a democracy.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Even if they do, this is exactly the reason the Framers gave us a REPUBLIC and not a democracy.

Many of those framers actually fought in the revolutionary war. I guarantee none of them were thinking about hunting or recreational shooting when the second amendment was drafted. They were thinking about retaining the right to kill another man in order to preserve their own freedom.

Is anyone making F Beto lowers yet?

Fedora

Dec 16, 2018
    Do these people not see that they are making themselves unelectable? Not that that's a bad thing, mind.

(Cross-posted from Pistol-Forum)

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    These debates and “contestants” remind me of the “Gong Show”.

Notice that there had been hardly any coverage on the “mass” shooting and wounding of a police officer only 1 mile from the debate location

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    What do you do while you're on hold for a conference call with a vendor? Fire up Photoshop to kill a little time.

Attachments

• beto-hondo.jpg
      beto-hondo.jpg
      74.5 KB · Views: 930

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Bingo. The fact that most Democrats don’t know the difference between the two is frightening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Old ploy that I believe the DNC is a part of. He's pushing the edges as far as possible to the left so that anything than less than confiscation, in the end, will be seen as a relief and acceptable by our side. He and the DNC know he's not going to be the nominee and they've probably offered him something to stay in and expand the bubble of far left ideas in the race. Could be the same for some of the other two-percenters who are still hanging on. It's not their tenacity, it's part of The Party's strategy.

Agree.

He is trying to float gun control as far as possible. Any retraction from full on confiscation will seem like a compromise.

The best the Dems can realistically hope to achieve is a Clinton AWB plus ban private sales.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Agree.

He is trying to float gun control as far as possible. Any retraction from full on confiscation will seem like a compromise.

The best the Dems can realistically hope to achieve is a Clinton AWB plus ban private sales.

And the question remains as to whether an AWB can pass Constitutional Muster. Since the AWB expired, we have Heller, McDonald, the Heller "common use" test, and millions of AR's sold......

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Biden has this thing in the bag, barring some sort of live boy / dead girl shenanigans. Beto's only way to get attention is to say dumb things that he knows would never become law, but play well to radical low-information voters.
    I think Beto, like Castro (going after Biden for Warren), is running to be someone's VP candidate now. Witness the adulation many of the other Democrats showed him on stage last night when it came to his gun control stance.

Booker was an exception, eventually (gently) calling him a Johnny-come-lately and talking about the homicide problem in inner cities. If Beto cared about these folks, to be intellectually consistent, he should say that we're coming after your handguns too.

I think Booker is of course also competing for a VP spot at this time, so was po'ed at the love Beto received on gun control.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    exactly

Bingo. The fact that most Democrats don’t know the difference between the two is frightening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still makes me cringe like nails on a chalkboard. They love the results of Madison vs. Marbury. Judicial runaway- loved by the Dims. They do not know crap about history. The Senators now are just 6 year Reps since they stopped States' Legislature picking them to counter populism in the House. So, typical Gubbmint power grab since the beginning.

Luckily, for now Democratic Republic. The love the word Democracy for the very reason they want to rid us of the Electoral College. So not foe the little man, like they claim.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Beto's campaign is on the rocks. He needs attention like this to keep interest and money flowing in. The more folks respond to his provocation, the more attention he gets, and the longer he's going to last. Don't feed the troll.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Lol exactly

Beto's campaign is on the rocks. He needs attention like this to keep interest and money flowing in. The more folks respond to his provocation, the more attention he gets, and the longer he's going to last. Don't feed the troll.

Like driving past a car crash. The more horrific the more you need to see or something then you realize sad event and then drive on

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

With swalwell out, looks like francis is trying to get on his knees and suck up all the bloomberg support he can get.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    And the question remains as to whether an AWB can pass Constitutional Muster. Since the AWB expired, we have Heller, McDonald, the Heller "common use" test, and millions of AR's sold......

I saw it posted on MDS that there is an 80% chance that the dems don't care about the constitution as they make laws that take us a decade and lots of $$$ to get off the books if we ever do.

On a side note, I can't stand how I always hear people on the news talking about the 2a for hunting and self defense. Sure, that's all well and good, but lets not forget to add to protect against tyrants who would try and take your god given rights and personal property.

Don't forget: To many of these gun grabbers have their voice because they got voted in.... by a majority vote. <<that scares me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom