• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun Met

07 FFL / 02 SOT
    Nov 1, 2015
    Hello -

I am looking for a good range in the Denton / Easton Area. I would like Friendly people / range officers and would prefer one with both pistol and long range set ups.

Fees and memberships are OK too. Just wanted to know what you all thought.

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Federalsburg has a shooting club. Not sure what it offers, I've been wanting to check it out just haven't gotten around to it.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    I am a member at Bridgeville and don't get there near as much as I would like. Delmarva is convenient with no membership and you pay by the day. The have a lot of stuff there for you to use like sleds, spotting scopes and staple guns. The RSO folks are very nice and helpful. At Bridgeville the line usually police themselves and it works well. If they have any events they usually have RSO'S on the line. Don't think you can go wrong with either though. If not a member at Bridgeville you just can't show up to shoot and you will need a sponsor to join. I think they currently have a wait list right now. Delmarva just show up and pay and you are good for the whole day.

I seen your introduction and checked out your Facebook page. Looks like you have some good stuff going on. Do you live over here on the Shore?

Gun Met

07 FFL / 02 SOT
    Nov 1, 2015
    I am a member at Bridgeville and don't get there near as much as I would like. Delmarva is convenient with no membership and you pay by the day. The have a lot of stuff there for you to use like sleds, spotting scopes and staple guns. The RSO folks are very nice and helpful. At Bridgeville the line usually police themselves and it works well. If they have any events they usually have RSO'S on the line. Don't think you can go wrong with either though. If not a member at Bridgeville you just can't show up to shoot and you will need a sponsor to join. I think they currently have a wait list right now. Delmarva just show up and pay and you are good for the whole day.

I seen your introduction and checked out your Facebook page. Looks like you have some good stuff going on. Do you live over here on the Shore?

I do live out on the shore. Delmarva is a bit far for my liking. I'm 20 minutes from Bridgeville. I would like to check out both but I talked to who I assume is Jeff's Wife over at Bridgeville. VERY nice lady and I love how the club is 100% NRA. Price is great too. I think I would fit in nicely there. I have the application and I am looking for a sponsor...

ziptiespec

I'm a member of the Marshy Hope Rod & Gun Club, the range in Federalsburg. The setup there is 25/50/75/100/200/300 yard ranges. Club membership is currently closed but reopens in the Spring. Yearly dues are currently $50/yr. The facilities are kind of basic. Picnic tables at 25, 50, and 75 yards. The longer ranges have purpose-built shooting stations. There are some target stands available for general use but most people bring their own stuff. Club shoots occur 2-3 Sundays a month. The first Sunday after the club meeting is the club trap shoot. The other monthly shoots are varied. October we did a zombie shoot: handguns at 25 yards, shotguns at 50, and centerfire rifles at 100 yards. Other club shoots are a Turkey shoot in Nov., reindeer shoot in Dec., military shoot in August (I think). It's a lot of fun, a good excuse to get out and enjoy yourself with fellow shooters.

If anyone wants to check out the range just PM me. Questions? Ask away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom