Best place to sell or pawn guns near Hagerstown.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Just a thought... There may be some here on this board that could have accommodated his needs without him having to take a bath going through a dealer or pawnbroker. I hope this situation pans out best for the OPs needs...

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Just a thought... There may be some here on this board that could have accommodated his needs without him having to take a bath going through a dealer or pawnbroker. I hope this situation pans out best for the OPs needs...

When you need money the same day, there is no time for face to face paperwork at a Barrack and an 8 day wait if regulated.

Seems you didn't read the thread either. He sold them already to a place.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    When you need money the same day, there is no time for face to face paperwork at a Barrack and an 8 day wait if regulated.

Seems you didn't read the thread either. He sold them already to a place.

It seems that I understood exactly what he wrote... if you would care to find me where he stated they were regulated, I will bow out gracefully... but as I have re-read this thread 3 times, I don't see "regulated" except where you added it in the discussion. I completely understand the 8-day complication... and as I said previously... I hope all ends well for the OP... and it seems that it did... I guess. But I will still work on that comprehension thing.:o

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    It seems that I understood exactly what he wrote... if you would care to find me where he stated they were regulated, I will bow out gracefully... but as I have re-read this thread 3 times, I don't see "regulated" except where you added it in the discussion. I completely understand the 8-day complication... and as I said previously... I hope all ends well for the OP... and it seems that it did... I guess. But I will still work on that comprehension thing.:o

I didn't say they were. I said "if".
    As soon as someone says "pawn" when it comes to guns, all hell breaks loose on that person. God forbid someone needs quick cash.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I didn't say they were. I said "if".
    As soon as someone says "pawn" when it comes to guns, all hell breaks loose on that person. God forbid someone needs quick cash.

Yep, when people are in a bind for fast cash, as he stated, they usually don't have much choice in the matter. Unfortunate for them as they usually take a bath but when you need cash you do what you can.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Boy if that ain't the truth. One knucklehead here has dicked me around on 3 different transactions, and is now my one and only member of my "Ignore List"...

Same guy 3 times?
    First time is 100% on him
    Second time, you're a nice guy with a forgiving nature
    Third time is on you!
    ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha