Best place to sell or pawn guns near Hagerstown.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinion

Jun 4, 2014
    Hagerstown, MD
    Got my self in a lil pickle and need some extra cash for our upcoming vacation. Was wondering if anyone had knowledge of a good place to sell a gun or 2 near Hagerstown area. Need to do it pretty quickly preferably today.

Pinion

Jun 4, 2014
    Hagerstown, MD
    Ill have to check our Russells i guess, the guns i was wanting to get rid of do not have any family meaning, they were just excess that my dad gave me when he moved some years back. So rather than have them sit in my gun safe and not be used ever seemed like the right time to just sell them off plus its brownie points with wife at this point.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    If you don't have to sell them today or this weekend, you can post them here in the classifieds as soon as your post count hits 50. You'll probably get at least twice the money selling them here versus a pawn shop. Or check with Hafer's about putting them on consignment. Hafer's is an IP and in Hagerstown on National Pike.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=18856

Pinion

Jun 4, 2014
    Hagerstown, MD
    I do not post much, been a member for just over a year and im at a whopping 32 as of this post. Prefer to keep my opinion to my self on most posts I read as the saying they are like a-holes everyone has one so don't offer much up unless i feel its needed. I do appreciate the info, i knew i would need to take some lube with me if i sold them to a dealer of sorts.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Whatcha gots? I'm looking for CASS stuff now (single actions, lever guns, coach gun) and always interested in revolvers. Beyond that I'm just being opportunistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I will never understand why people on a gun forum are so unwilling to sell guns to people on a gun forum.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom