Bel Air Gun Show February 3-5, 2023, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Harford County, MD

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    There were some empty tables that were bought and paid for, probably because it was Friday and they didn't get off of work in time. A good many vendors got there just before the show opened.
    There still was a good turn out probably because it was only $5. A good amount of veterans came and got free admission. A good many guys brought the wife/girlfriend and kids/students who were free.
    The guy up front on the left as you came in was doing transfers and sold a good many guns. He was busy all night and still working after the show closed.
    One vendor that does all the shows told me it was one of the best shows he ever did both buying and selling.
    Saturday should be much better.
    There were quite a few parking spaces close by on main street and on the side streets.

JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    Anyone interested in HK MP5 .22 cal versions, I live nearby and will gladly meet at Show for transfer.

I’m glad to hear attendance is good.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    The show was very good today. Tables were full and people were buying. Some people came and left happy, staying only a little while, saying they got what they came for. Quite a few ladies buying handguns.
    The vendors were happy and a few vendors said best show they ever had.
    The FFL doing transfers had people lined up all day.
    I learned today that the proceeds from the show goes to the Izaac Walton League Harford County Scholarships funds.

Jan 2, 2022
    I had a table at the show. Brought a lot of reloading stuff. Primers sold out at $75 a thousand. Sold some powder, bullets, holsters, slings and a bunch of odds and ends.
    I saw a post on here about available tables and got one. It was a good show.
    One of the IWL guys told me they might move it to the Abingdon Fire House.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom