Bel Air Gun Show February 3-5, 2023, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Harford County, MD

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    I just got word that the GunShowTrader.com listing is being updated.
    SHOW ADMISSION IS GOING TO BE $5.00 !
    Military and Law Enforcement Free!
    Students under 16 Free!
    A few tables are still available, last chance is 1/20/23.
    Non-gun related items such as jewelry, jerky and flea markets items are discouraged.

Last edited:

JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    Anyone going to this show interested in HK MP5 variant .22 carbines? I have both the new and old versions. One unfired one with an only a few mags through it. I was going to post on classifieds but figure offer to guys attending this show as I always attend my local show.
    Please PM if you’d like to meet at Show, mods if against rules please delete.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    PSA - This show is the one at the Armory , as opposed to the other ( also worthwhile ) Gun Show at the VFW .

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    PSA - This show is the one at the Armory , as opposed to the other ( also worthwhile ) Gun Show at the VFW .
    Yes, at the Armory on Main St.
    Usually some of the same guys at the VFW also do this show, but this year, due to a conflict with Chantilly the same weekend, some of those same vendors gave up their tables and some MDS members picked them up. New stuff, different vendors, $5 sounds good.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    ccw allowed like at the vfw show?
    National Guard Armory, from what I gather the National Guard is controlled by the state. The Izaac Walton League Harford County Chapter is just renting the venue, they don't own it.
    If somebody took a 16 hour CCW class, they should know the rules.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    I meant it to be funny in light of all we are now looking at with MGA session coming

sorry if I ruffled feathers
    No, all is good. It is ironic though that most gun shows don't allow CCW.
    In PA where concealed carry is more acceptable, they check you at the door. At one show they allowed you to carry but unloaded. They had a little bullet trap they would make you dryfire into. One time a gun did go off into the trap! You could have heard a pin drop in the show.

W.Coyote

MDS Supporter
    May 30, 2013
    Kingsville (Hazzard County)
    National Guard Armory, from what I gather the National Guard is controlled by the state. The Izaac Walton League Harford County Chapter is just renting the venue, they don't own it.
    If somebody took a 16 hour CCW class, they should know the rules.
    The Armory is no longer an active state armory. From the Town of Bel Air website:

In August of 2004, the Armory was donated to the Town of Bel Air. As caretakers of this iconic landmark, the Town has been dedicated to maintaining and renovating the building, and preserving its military, cultural, and community heritage. In November of 2015, the Town celebrated the 100th Anniversary of the historic building.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Will there be someone who can engrave serial numbers at the show? Like Blue Custom Works?
    I don't know, maybe contact the promoter, there's a link in the OP.
    Some of the vendors who do all the shows will not be there being there's another show in Chantilly, VA and I think West Friendship. They did pick up
    a bunch of new guys though from MDS.
    I heard yesterday that there's also someone offering a Wear & Carry Course downstairs during the show both days with a limited number of applicants.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    Got back an hour ago. Not a big selection of guns but I made a nice score on a SA 308 battle pack. Other than that, ammo prices were ludicrous As an example, one guy had an 8 rnd garand clip for $25 and another had them for $15 The guy with the $15 clips kept referring to the $25 guy and telling me how low his prices are. They must must be smoking a lot of crack up there in Belair

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    Any reloading components?

Several tables have various reloading die sets. One table has a shotshell reloading press. One table has bullet casting moulds, and lead bars/ingots/bits under the table.

I picked up a 250ct box of hornady amax 30cal 168gr for $65

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom