• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    Don't Forget!

Hey, guys and girls don't forget we will do your transfers for $25.00! And will meet or beat any price on any new, legal for sale, firearm. Also,UNLIKE some so called gun dealers in the Bel Air Area we are fully licensed and all paper work is done here! And the shoot on sunday was a great opportunity to meet alot of you guys. Thanks to all who worked to arrange the shoot! We are looking forward to the next one!

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    I'll be there Friday, and sometime on sat....I'm going to try to unload a few K of the Extra .223 brass I have laying around....I'll probably have all my other brass I don't want there too...If anyone wants to say Hi or shoot the shit or whatever, Just look for the freakishly tall and rather large guy there....I'll have on a Camo Remington hat, and I'll have a gray backpack, and glasses and a goatee...

Here I am...
    DSC01210.jpg

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    I was there for the Dealer Set-up today, basically the same Vendors as last year, one had a Table of Mosins & I did see a 98K Calvary Carbine which seem to be rare fines these days!

The Marine Corp League are there and are Raffling off a New Market M1 Carbine, 2 Tickets-10 dollars.

By the way I won't have a Table of my own this year, but I'm trying to grab some extra space from another Dealer.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Wow that sucked... $150 Mosin's, $6/box of 20 7.62x54R, $480-500 AK's and of course the usual $20 20rd mags for everything...

I did buy two raffle tickets for the Carbine...but other then that it was a completely wasted trip imo

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    Wow that sucked... $150 Mosin's, $6/box of 20 7.62x54R, $480-500 AK's and of course the usual $20 20rd mags for everything...

I did buy two raffle tickets for the Carbine...but other then that it was a completely wasted trip imo

I guess you missed the 4 dollar a box steel core x39, and the 200 dollar re-arsenaled Russian SKS

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    I honestly think that Gun Shows in Maryland Suck and the Belair Gun Show is the worse one in the State.

They end up like Flea Markets with junk collectors trying to sell their shit for 10 times what it's worth. Virginia and PA have a few good shows per year but I'm done with MD Shows. I do like when the NRA is at the show in Chantilly and provide free admission and a hat for renewing or joining the NRA.

:D

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    The last gun show I attended there was a guy selling Nazi paraphernalia.

I'm not Jewish but that actually offended me and I thought great all we need is a news crew taping a story at the gun show and all that will end up on the news is a few pot bellied gun toters with Confederate flag hats and T-shirts and this guy selling Photo's of Hitler and swastika pins and flags.

The liberals and Anti-Gun nuts love that shit.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    The last gun show I attended there was a guy selling Nazi paraphernalia.

I'm not Jewish but that actually offended me

I saw that at the shows also, but actually being Jewish it did not bother me at all. It was old WW historical stuff - now if it is was brand new that would be a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom